Ian book debut Monday night for saints

Dawgfan61

Mar 2, 2008
Let them play with Covid, if they feel like it. Everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated. Be done with this already.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Let them play with Covid, if they feel like it. Everyone has had a chance to get vaccinated. Be done with this already.
Yep. Two types of people, those who have had the Covid and those who are going to get the Covid. This Ommicron strain may be the one you want to take your chance with.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
i

This is where we have to get as a society. Either vaccine works or doesn’t. It doesn’t stop the virus in its tracks. So it’s time to live with it.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
With the new protocols I think Hill and TS can still test out and potentially play if they are vaccinated.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
So it’s time to live with it.

Supposedly over 2/3rd of the US has either had covid or the vaccine, and it's still spreading as fast as ever. I think we've finally reached a point where this is the only option left.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Yep. Two types of people, those who have had the Covid and those who are going to get the Covid. This Ommicron strain may be the one you want to take your chance with.

Per my doctor: "Welcome to the latest version of the common cold." RE: the Omicron variant.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
He played at a small, private, Catholic school.

I saw that. Played 3 years at Notre Dame. It’s amazing how as I’ve gotten older how little I follow non-SEC football, including the NFL. Frankly, if it doesn’t involve our little 12-team collective I just really don’t care at all.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
I saw that. Played 3 years at Notre Dame. It’s amazing how as I’ve gotten older how little I follow non-SEC football, including the NFL. Frankly, if it doesn’t involve our little 12-team collective I just really don’t care at all.

He was committed to leach at wsu, but got an ND offer

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
I hear ya. I had never heard of him before his last year at ND, and then the Saints drafted him. I'm an SECW and NFCS follower, and not much beyond that.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Does it matter? Saints QB options are rough regardless of the NFL protocols.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Does it matter? Saints QB options are rough regardless of the NFL protocols.

Taysom's running ability plays with the saints' defense. It's an ugly style, but it does win games, 5-2 as a starter the last 2 years.

Im excited to see book. Supposedly, he's been really good as scout qb... I know scout qb isn't same as starting qb, but who knows

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Per my doctor: "Welcome to the latest version of the common cold." RE: the Omicron variant.

My doc said basically the same thing. Also said the cv19 vaccine is the most dangerous vaccine ever released. He wasn't trying to discourage getting the vaccine and said people over 60 and the immune compromised should get it. Of course many physicians endorse it for all ages so who knows.... Fwiw I'm vaccinated and recently got the booster. I'm a geezer tho.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Taysom's running ability plays with the saints' defense. It's an ugly style, but it does win games, 5-2 as a starter the last 2 years.

Im excited to see book. Supposedly, he's been really good as scout qb... I know scout qb isn't same as starting qb, but who knows

Yep. Definitely matters and I think they want Taysom out there. Book will be interesting though….was a much better college QB than Taysom. I don’t know how many remember, but TH was the starting QB for BYU in 2016 when they only mustered like 14 points in regulation against our godawful Peter Sirmon D. He was a senior and Nicky Fitz was a sophomore only starting his 2nd or 3rd game and he had a very similar stat line.

Here’s the box score from that game:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400868928

Last edited:

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’ll be at this game. I witnessed in person the 3-2 game. I’m a little nervous I may see the pro version of that

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login