If anyone thinks Beamer

Oct 8, 2022
OMG this generation of players, first it was the dropping the ball and the goal line on TDs and some being ruled fumbles, NOW its the simulated shotgun shooting opponents that will ALWAYS get flagged. And just cost us a sack/end of drive

The stupidity is mind blowing

KOTR

Joined Dec 1, 2019
Jan 19, 2022
There is always an example that flies in the face of the concept of giving a guy time, but we are a long way from being considered a consistently good program, so why not give the man several years to see if things can start trending in the right direction? Having said that, I do still think Chadwell would have been the right move when Beamer was hired.

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
We hired on the cheap. If we are honest with ourselves, we would all admit that our university is not serious about football.
Because they know they have a bunch of fools that will support this program no matter what! Funny that we pride ourselves on being the best fans ever because we show up consistently to support a loser!

Reactions: gamecock stock

1vagamecock

Jan 19, 2022
I remember when fans wanted Spurrier gone after 4 years too.
Give him time because I really don't think anyone would make a difference at our University anyway

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I remember when fans wanted Spurrier gone after 4 years too.
Give him time because I really don't think anyone would make a difference at our University anyway

Beamer is not a national title winning offensive guru as a head coach. Spurrier earned that extra time with his past success.

But I agree he'll probably get at least next year.

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
Where is this winning offensive guru you going to hire when you fire Beamer? I seem to remember nobody wanting this damn job but people who were looking to make a name for themselves.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login