If Cade and Pico are still on the shelf, we will pitch another weekend..

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
With 1 active player from the true junior and sophomore class. Thats Cole Cheatham who has thrown 1 inning. Use that for whatever argument you want. But pretty much impossible to win with that. I repeat. What would we have done without the portal?

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
i think it's more than Cade and Pico........Cade will be back in short order from what I understand.......Pico, who knows.........Now you have Stinnett and Nixon supposedly with injuries.........

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Who cares, let them get experience. The OOC schedule is already shot, may as well get them some work and hope to make a run in the late season.

Of course, this is a Fire Foxhall campaign (not that I disagree), so I'm likely barking up the wrong tree.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Who cares, let them get experience. The OOC schedule is already shot, may as well get them some work and hope to make a run in the late season.

Of course, this is a Fire Foxhall campaign (not that I disagree), so I'm likely barking up the wrong tree.

Who cares? We all do. And yeah, we have no choice but to throw others. Like I said, use it for whatever argument but nonetheless it’s gonna be tough to win without anyone contributing from 2 upper class recruiting classes.

Oct 2, 2022
Why does MSU have so many Pitchers that are injured? Polk mentioned this last year and said that he thought it may be something to so with the drills they do with weighted balls or in the weight room. Thoughts?

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023

Make a run? This team won’t win 5 games in conference season.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Make a run? This team won’t win 5 games in conference season.
Maybe not. But you see it happen all over the country. What we all know, is that this team has talent. And talented teams can go on runs.

This is not 2008-2010. Honestly, I think ya'll are just a bunch of tunnel-minded idiots who don't pay attention to history and lack any semblance of critical thinking skills. Mouth-breathing hot takers reacting to single games early in a season.

And I'm out on this topic, no more responses from me to nimrods like you.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022

I don’t think the OOC schedule is already shot. Again, this is a much stronger schedule than years past. Our OOC SOS is currently in the top 2-3% of all college baseball. We go 4-2 or 5-1 over the duration before the UK series, we’ll be in a pretty good spot RPI wise heading into conference play. Big if, of course.

Also from a scheduling standpoint, I don’t love having 2 neutral site midweek games right before starting SEC play. Just thought I’d put that out there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login