If ESPN streamed all of their services what would be the max you pay?

How much would you pay max per month if this was the only way you could watch ESPN?

• Total voters

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I cut the cord for direct tv last year, YouTube tv is a much better deal. Sec network add on, big ten network with direct tv was a ripoff. I voted not a dime For espn. Sick of their woke bs. I’m old enough to remember when espn was just sports not social justice commentary.
Yeah I hate it when people interject their political beliefs into sports discussions****

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Just curious. Why are you on this board? It is a sports board.
I enjoy the conversation on this board. We talk about many things other than sports.

Also, I am a Mississippi State graduate, which I have in common with many on this board.

The specific question in this thread was about ESPN and how much would I be willing to pay for it. My answer concerned those topics, and I didn't mean to imply anything about sports in general.

Reactions: patdog

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I voted $31+ because if that's the only way to watch any of the ESPN channels unfortunately I'd be all in. I'd have to cut something else I'm paying for. We're talking about being able to watch almost all SEC sports. They would basically have us by the balls for this.
I would dump YouTube tv

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If I'm getting all the traditional networks and ESPN+/SECN+, I'd go $25 max. I'd probably cut something else out, and get rid of the ESPN package after the CWS most years then pick it back up in time for fall sports.
This is the way

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login