If Leach Is Here Next Year…

yjnkdawg

Sep 6, 2013
I’m not changing my opinion that Leach is gone Black Friday if the Egg Bowl is a loss. There’s a lot of momentum building for Keenum to pull the plug.
Unless you are planning on paying off CML's buyout, anything happening on Black Friday is probably a moot point. So my guess is that it is a moot point.

yjnkdawg

Sep 6, 2013
Leech got lucky that kick off hit the Auburn player and their FG kicker missed that FG . This far in the season and all the turnovers , punter dropping the ball , short punts against a weak Auburn team, not much offense in the second half . We were lucky to get a W . IF we get another win we might get another little bitty Bowl- Hooray. Year three under Leech we should be better. Georgia will probably drill us and even OM - that will be 3 Egg Bowl losses in a row . Enough of the Leech experiment if we don't finish much better this year .
The players that Auburn put on the field wanted to win the game for Cadillac and he had them pumped up especially after halftime . Some of our players thought the game was over after we put up the big lead , and then reality hit. It's about time we got some luck go our way.

Reactions: jackbaddawg

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Leech got lucky that kick off hit the Auburn player and their FG kicker missed that FG . This far in the season and all the turnovers , punter dropping the ball , short punts against a weak Auburn team, not much offense in the second half . We were lucky to get a W . IF we get another win we might get another little bitty Bowl- Hooray. Year three under Leech we should be better. Georgia will probably drill us and even OM - that will be 3 Egg Bowl losses in a row . Enough of the Leech experiment if we don't finish much better this year .
If their FG kicker had made it, we'd have won by 3 instead of 6. He missed the FG in OT. It wouldn't have mattered.

Joe Schmedlap

Aug 11, 2010
So, beat either UGA or UMiss or Leach should be fired? Seems harsh. I never wanted Leach, but now that we have him he deserves a fair chance. Covid year plus 2 full seasons is not enough.
I fully expect ML to coach State for 2 more seasons at least. If he’s not here that long, it will because he decided to retire.

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
I fully expect ML to coach State for 2 more seasons at least. If he’s not here that long, it will because he decided to retire.
With OM doing so much better- IF our team keeps on being just little bowl mediocre - He'll be fired - Guarantee because ticket sales will plunder .

NotCadaver

Oct 17, 2022
Unless you are planning on paying off CML's buyout, anything happening on Black Friday is probably a moot point. So my guess is that it is a moot point.

Do we get 30% off his buyout on Black Friday? Might be a good time to do it if so.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
With OM doing so much better- IF our team keeps on being just little bowl mediocre - He'll be fired - Guarantee because ticket sales will plunder .

I love how some fans seem to think Ole Miss being Top 10ish for the last 2 seasons means us being not quite as good warrants a coach being fired.

Kinda the whole baby, bath water scenario.

If we fire Leach because he's not fielding a Top 15 team consistently, we deserve what comes next.

Btw, we're not firing Leach anytime soon, and probably not ever.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
You have to force him to find a mobile qb in the portal and an OC with a modernized Air Raid. I get Will has records, but my grandmother would’ve had records if she threw the ball 50+ times a damn game. If he’s against either then it’s time for ol boy to move back to Key West permanently. Spare me that he’s “one of the best coaches in America”, he hasn’t been here and good coaches adapt. We have the Ben Howland of football right now leading the program.
Horse ****.

He still has to make the reads and deliver the ball.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login