If ole miss fires Kermit

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
…do we make the call?

He’s a top 40 coach IMO. Some **** luck at OM

Personally, he’s a little too old for my ideal target candidate….but it would be very MSU to make that hire

natchezdawg

Oct 4, 2009
I am not sure if you are joking or not, BUT...

we have made, could make, and will again make worse hires....

GulfportDawg

Sep 3, 2017
Uh no. The right time to name him coach was when we hired Ray. That would’ve been a far better hire, and he likely could’ve had some success (at least we’d have been semi-competent).

But he’s done nothing in Oxford to suggest he’d be worth hiring. His only good team was made up of AK recruits, and they were honestly lucky to be in the position they were. He inherited a far better situation than Howland did, and yet right now, we’re getting better results with Ben. I get OM isn’t an easy job, but he at least isn’t recruiting to the Tad Pad. He had a chance to build off his first season and hasn’t. It’d be a massive mistake.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
…do we make the call?

He’s a top 40 coach IMO. Some **** luck at OM

Personally, he’s a little too old for my ideal target candidate….but it would be very MSU to make that hire

Aren’t you the poster that wants State to leave the SEC? If so, you’ve had 2 of the worst takes I’ve seen on here.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Aren’t you the poster that wants State to leave the SEC? If so, you’ve had 2 of the worst takes I’ve seen on here.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Since we’re on the subject, them fightin’ confederates lost tonight with a three point buzzer beater by USCe to make it four losses in a row.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login