If our QB was a threat to run

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Our time of possession will win more games for us than a mobile QB with a quick strike offense. Against Arizona is was 36:57 vs. 23:03. A ball control offense with a good defense is going to keep us in the Top 25.

That hasn't been shown to be true. Leach has a terrible record here. He's winless against 3 teams in our division. Lost both Egg Bowls. Only has less than 2 wins per season in the division.. That's 17ing awful.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
I disagree with your take rebuttal. Read the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell to encourage a more broader discussion here
They will find you, IF you are good enough. I haven't read your book but I'd suspect the "proof" is guys that were "passed over", but eventually made it. In other words, they were found.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Which means a scrambler can make something out of nothing. Is that what you're saying?
System breakdowns are inevitable at times for everyone and Rogers either can not or will not find other ways to succeed when it happens.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
Bulldog Bruce defending his girlfriend with a bat is the MSU version of the story where Randy Johnson kept a bucket of baseballs by his bed to throw at home invaders

EdwardDrayton

Jul 1, 2022
We do not have to have a dual threat QB. We just need a QB with enough awareness and footwork to step out of the pocket pressure buying a couple more seconds and then deliver the ball. Will immediately cowers in the pocket when under pressure.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
39 year old Aaron Rodgers just ran a read option and kept the ball, to run for a first down on 3rd and 2 from their own 8 yard line, to help try to close out this game. One or two of those from our 21 year old college qb last night would have helped tremendously.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login