If Saban loses to Kiffin…

fedxdog

Dec 7, 2008
Stand by for the wildest week in years in football. I think it might happen. Think I’ll make extra popcorn.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Finebaum will be must see TV next week. It’ll be like a hurricane hits the worlds largest trailer park.
Good for Finebaum he’s in a win -win- win situation. He loves both teams, so outcome is a win-win, then his fan base is full of sidewalk fans, so def will be entertaining…..another win for Pawl… what a weasel…

Reactions: Dawg1976

dawgenstein

Mar 3, 2008
If this happens, imagine the score on September 30th. What is our all-time record defeat on the Scott Field turf? 103 points?

Secfortheblind

Jul 23, 2023
If ole miss wins today the stars have aligned for them to win the west. All they have to do is beat LSU at home and they’re in Atlanta. We had the chance to do it but we 17ed it up because we have the top three in the west at home LSU Alabama and ole miss. The heat will get turned up quick if they go to the ship to because that’s the only way our dumb *** people to wake up so ya

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Stand by for the wildest week in years in football. I think it might happen. Think I’ll make extra popcorn.

I think Saban is more likely to retire if he wins. You heard it here first. If Saban can salvage the rest of this season against a weak SEC, he hangs it up on a high note.

KingBarkus

May 1, 2006
I bet Bama. Saban will know the weaknesses of their former DC. Bama should be able to generate enough points to cover.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Dart has no receivers, Judkins doesn’t even have 200 yards rushing thru 3 games, their defense can’t stop anything and some of you are anointing them the champs.

Mississippi is going to get raped today.

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
If? I think you mean when...the stars are aligning for them just like they did for us in '98.

I have the same gut wrenching feeling that I had when they were selected last in the road to the CWS, over teams like NC State, and Alabama...I think they win today and gain all the confederence they need to carry them to the west. Accompany that with our putrid performances and this is going one hell of a God Awful year. I blame @Lucifer Morningstar because only the devil could allow this to happen.

God I hope I am wrong.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Unless Bama’s D hits Dart often, the confederate O is more likely to score than Bama’s regardless of the D they’re playing against.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
If? I think you mean when...the stars are aligning for them just like they did for us in '98.

I have the same gut wrenching feeling that I had when they were selected last in the road to the CWS, over teams like NC State, and Alabama...I think they win today and gain all the confederence they need to carry them to the west. Accompany that with our putrid performances and this is going one hell of a God Awful year. I blame @Lucifer Morningstar because only the devil could allow this to happen.

God I hope I am wrong.
How many times do I have to say I am a State fan? Kiffin and Saban are both hell bound, and that is my only interest in either one of those cringe worthy ********.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
It’s a Pete Golding defense. Bama already has this figured out. Rebels bite the big one .

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They just have to be patient and wait for Ole. Miss to self-destruct.
How did this work out? Do we have to endure a Kiffin victory?

Magic 8 Ball sez:

Fortune Try Again GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login