5 vs 12 Texas vs Boise State
9 vs 8 Clemson vs Tennessee

1 Oregon vs Clemson/Tennessee
2 UGA vs ND/tOSU
3 Miami vs LSU/PSU
4 Iowa State vs Texas/Boise State

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Man, being the 5 seed is really the way to go.

Although this begs the question.. would you guys rather have the more favorable path or the extra rest? It also sucks that if you are a top 4 seed you don’t get a home game.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023

Although this begs the question.. would you guys rather have the more favorable path or the extra rest? It also sucks that if you are a top 4 seed you don’t get a home game.
Good points…..but I was just really posting that a certain team is missing from all that.

but yeah the 5 slot looks like the place to be

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021

All things being equal, I'd take the bye especially this year. All these teams are capable of having a stinker game, along with the benefits of reduced injury risk

Conference title games are still a bit ridiculous in this format. What other sport makes you play an extra game to earn a bye?

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
All things being equal, I'd take the bye especially this year. All these teams are capable of having a stinker game, along with the benefits of reduced injury risk

Conference title games are still a bit ridiculous in this format. What other sport makes you play an extra game to earn a bye?
Yeah I agree. Thise need to go away now. But the bring in so much money

Reactions: Chuck Nasty
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login