If Tulane keeps on their upward trajectory

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
they might have to move back into the SuperDome. Not sure what their newer smaller stadium holds, but it doesn't look like a whole lot. I think we go there in a few years if I'm not mistaken. Could we beat this year's Green Wave version. I have my doubts, but likely would be a real tight contest either way.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We'd likely be a 3 to 5 point favorite at a neutral site.

So yes, we could beat them.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
they might have to move back into the SuperDome. Not sure what their newer smaller stadium holds, but it doesn't look like a whole lot. I think we go there in a few years if I'm not mistaken. Could we beat this year's Green Wave version. I have my doubts, but likely would be a real tight contest either way.
They’re going to miss Fritz

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Do they lose a bunch going into next year? They play Ole Miss in New Orleans in Week 2.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
17 this, 17 your doubts and 17 Tulane.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
I DONUT UNDERSTAND HOW OUR PROGRAM HAS DEVOLVED WE WORRY ABOUT TOOLAME

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
How many guys do they have back? Is this just the one year out of 10 they are good? Ole Miss visit them next season

Del B Vista

Dec 9, 2010
You don’t build a new on-campus stadium then leave it. If you start selling out, you just raise ticket prices.

Reactions: jlove20

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Nope, And Tulane knows it. Their stadium is perfect for them. It's a cool stadium.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The new stadium is really nice. Always a good atmosphere in Uptown. I did not enjoy watching us lose two baseball games next door last year though.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You have gotta be kidding me. We would beat the brakes off of this Toolame Team. They lost to the (distant) third best Mississippi team back in September.

You seem to be leaving out a win over the K State team that just beat TCU and is Top 10.

Certainly the USM loss was terrible, and we'd be favored, but of course they can beat us.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
At-capacity on-campus 25k stadium is infinitely times better than a 1/3 filled Superdome.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login