If UK wins

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
they are going to be dragging something fierce tonight. Crawford is dead. UGA is making them use a lot of energy in this one. We need to come out tonight running. We need to take it right to them.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
is for this game to remain close throughout so one team won't be able to rest their guys at the end. Also, Brando has mentioned several times that it's humid inside the arena thanks to the holes in the roof from a couple of weeks ago. That can't hurt our cause, either.

I'd also take this one going to 4 overtimes.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Regardless of the opponent, should Stans approach this game differently? Should we run on O and press on D? Or, should we play our game and expect the other team to eventually wilt?

saltybulldog

Nov 15, 2005
See how that goes and take it from there. We dont need a pity party for either team...we should take the bounces win we can.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Remember, our guys probably didn't hit the bed until 1 - 2 am this morning and I'm sure they are in attendance at the GA/KY game so they probably are tired too. Obviously not as physically drained as GA/KY but tired nevertheless. So the Dawgs will have to focus mentally and "take it right to them" and I think we walk off with a 5 - 10 point win.

Oct 14, 2007
Dance with what got ya here. Physical, aggressive man-to-man D, but run a little more on O. That would be my only modification. Otherwise, do what we do and hope the other team wilts.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Any advantage we might have will be negated by Stansbury's idiotic substitution pattern which consists of two parts.

1. First half plan - Put four scrubs in with one starter for 4-7 minutes. Put starters back in when lead has evaporated (see UM in Oxford, USC in Columbia, Bama in ATL).
2. Second half - no subs unless someone fouls out.

Completely stupid.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Run some early, take it to them in order to get into their legs, and then see what happens. I'm not wanting to run Pitino's UK scheme from '96, but I would like to try to take advantage of them playing a hard fought game already.

All this could be moot though given that UGA is winning.</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login