If Virginia wins it all

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Mad respect to y'all still watching. My dad was filling me in today. I love college baseball more than MLB, but I just can't continue after we're out. It's not that I don't care, it's that it hurts to care.

That and the wife is just as into it as I am when State is playing. If they're not...
I'm just an SEC fan....it's my surrogate for watching "professional" sports (a lot of jokes in here to be made on that statement-- so have at it)

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I don't disagree, but I'll be the first to admit that they have really toned that "bad boy" image they were wearing 2 years ago.

Vitello is maturing quickly as a coach, and I'd hire him in an instant and without second thoughts.
Agree, I don't see them doing anything different than any other team including our own.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Tennessee got some dudes. They are douche bags but I would take what Vitello is doing at Tennessee with with ball players they got over the guys we have been recruiting they got that swagger and ball player capability ms state use to have with Polk and cohen.
And if UT wins it all, Vitello won’t go 18-42 in conference the next two seasons.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
And if UT wins it all, Vitello won’t go 18-42 in conference the next two seasons.
Yeah he and schlossnagle are 2-0 right now and look to be heading to the final the way they are playing in Omaha. Vitello and Schloss came in and built those programs up to get to this elite Omaha level like cohen did. All lemon did was win it while it it was still build but immediately destroyed the Omaha caliber program. He took the last of the cohen cann guys and won it but didn't know how to replace them because he didn't know how to build it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login