If we lose this game, the support for Arnett leading the charge going forward diminishes………….

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
Animated GIF

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
This has been a very lackluster effort. Will is not following much of a game plan. Somebody needs to light a fire under his a** and the defense isn't playing very well either. Very disappointing

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
To be clear. If we lose we hate Arnett. If we win, we think we have the next Saban. Got it.

Reactions: tribaldawg

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
I don't know how under these circumstances you can blame arnett for this. His defense is playing well. The team is playing hard.

Our offense is sucking as it has done a lot this year against a good defense. We don't have our play caller and it's not like there was a way Arnett could fix anything in the last 3 weeks.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
No it doesn't. This is a relatively meaningless game.
It's not meaningless like other bowl games we've seen. Ours is important but a loss wouldn't be an indictment much less a conviction of Arnett. Having said that, I think our team is gonna come out ready to play 2nd half.

Reactions: drumrcraig

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This game has no bearing whatsoever or is no reflection on arnett. That's just a stupid, stupid take.
I agree in regards to Arnett's ability to lead us nest year but this game is huge for our fans, players and program. It was a bad thread title, agreed.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Per the chart, this is the correct response:

That chart is somewhat accurate. The only tweak I’d make is that all arrows should point to “bowl games are meaningless”, even if your team wins impressively. Outside of the CFP, they all register a rung below NFL preseason games in terms of importance and signifigance.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
That chart is somewhat accurate. The only tweak I’d make is that all arrows should point to “bowl games are meaningless”, even if your team wins impressively. Outside of the CFP, they all register a rung below NFL preseason games in terms of importance and signifigance.
Agreed. It’s an exhibition

Reactions: Perd Hapley

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
A complete disappointment. Noodle arm could play the first few games next year and then see the bench.
To be clear…. You’re saying that Coach Arnett should pack his bags and get outta town? That seems rather….3xTr3m3???

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login