If Will is Noodle Arm is Wright Armless?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Honestly I would take Fitz right now. But Mike is doing pretty good. Probly got more touch on his passes than Fitz ever had. His screen passes were bullets.

Reactions: Dawgg and eckie1

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Oh, I’m a Fitz guy. I think Fitz was a solid QB for us. He had two things working against him:
1. He had to follow Dak (“Never be the guy after THE GUY”)
2. He was a square peg in JoMo’s round hole. His senior year is much different with Mullen.

In any other era, we would look back at him as one of the best.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Oh, I’m a Fitz guy. I think Fitz was a solid QB for us. He had two things working against him:
2. He was a square peg in JoMo’s round hole. His senior year is much different with Mullen.

At least he could throw the ball some.

Reactions: eckie1

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

He’s the SEC’s leading rusher. He IS quite literally one the best. If not for 17ing SloJo (and Danny leaving - 17 him too), he’d be right there with Dak as far as MSU legends.

Mike Wright ain’t Fitz guys. Put down the crack

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
He’s the SEC’s leading rusher. He IS quite literally one the best. If not for 17ing SloJo (and Danny leaving - 17 him too), he’d be right there with Dak as far as MSU legends.

Why do you do that? Make a good point and then be an аsshole? Is it just your nature?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

He's really not doing that well either.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Who on here coined the phrase, "Noodle arm"? I would like to know who that dumb *hit is.
Pretty sure it was “ah’ve known dawgstudent fur twenny three dayum yars” ExtremeDog/Fighting Irish.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login