If You Aren’t a NBA Fan, Let the Grizz Change That

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
Holy **** last night. This team just doesn’t quit and even when Ja has an “off” night (still with a triple double) someone steps up and answers. Side note: Inside the NBA is the best studio show on the planet. Chuck had me rolling talking about how dumb the Wolves are as a team last night.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Barkley said their coach didn’t call a single timeout during that 2nd massive run. He called them dumber than a bag of rocks lol.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Wake me up when the playoffs start (preferably the semi's). If they are still in it, I will watch and pull for them.

This is only slightly less than I care about NFL and MLB.

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
“I used believe there’s no such thing as dumb kids just bad parents. The kids on this team are dumb and their coaches are dumb too. All that talent and they’re dumber than rocks”

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Wake me up when the playoffs start (preferably the semi's). If they are still in it, I will watch and pull for them.

This is only slightly less than I care about NFL and MLB.

This deserves to be remembered.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
This deserves to be remembered.
It's funny that you think this insults me in some way. It actually proves my lack of care.

And don't say, "wHy ReSpOnD tO tHrEaD!!!", because SterlingArcher asked.

And it seems like the Finals were in June back in the 90s when I last watched. Playoffs already started? Weird.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
To be fair to Goat, he didn't realize the Playoffs already started.

And the regular season is a grind to get through and even the NBA knows that what with Silver wanting to have a midseason tournament.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's funny that you think this insults me in some way. It actually proves my lack of care.

And don't say, "wHy ReSpOnD tO tHrEaD!!!", because SterlingArcher asked.

And it seems like the Finals were in June back in the 90s when I last watched. Playoffs already started? Weird.

I didnt intend to insult you. I intended to highlight something I found funny for others to easily see.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Holy **** last night. This team just doesn’t quit and even when Ja has an “off” night (still with a triple double) someone steps up and answers. Side note: Inside the NBA is the best studio show on the planet. Chuck had me rolling talking about how dumb the Wolves are as a team last night.

It was ridiculous. My bipolarism was in full effect last night. The grizzlies looked like the worst basketball team to ever put on sneakers at times last night, and they looked like they were invincible at times. Meanwhile, Minnesota had stretches where they couldn't miss and stretches where there was a lid on the basket. I've never seen such a wild swing over the course of one basketball game. The Grizzlies came back from two separate 25 point deficits.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I was there for the Grizzlies massive playoff collapse against the Clips. I wish I could’ve witnessed this in person.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Thanks for letting us know. We will add you to the list.

Don't forget to pencil in his answer to "Ah ain't wawtched tha Eyun Beeuh Aya siyunce ___________ retahred."

Goat strikes me as a Bill Laimbeer guy, but I could be wrong.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I was there for the Grizzlies massive playoff collapse against the Clips. I wish I could’ve witnessed this in person.

I was thinking last night "it feels a lot better to be on the right side of one of these."

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Don't forget to pencil in his answer to "Ah ain't wawtched tha Eyun Beeuh Aya siyunce ___________ retahred."

Goat strikes me as a Bill Laimbeer guy, but I could be wrong.
Nah. I last watched Jordan vs. Barkley.

Take that back, I did get into the Knicks/Rockets a little after that. Reggie Miller choke sign and stuff, we had some pretty intense neighborhood pickup games surrounding those playoffs. We had a big Pacers fan who was from up there.

So, you're wrong. No racist here, Mr. Baiterrific.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Nah. I last watched Jordan vs. Barkley.

Take that back, I did get into the Knicks/Rockets a little after that. Reggie Miller choke sign and stuff, we had some pretty intense neighborhood pickup games surrounding those playoffs. We had a big Pacers fan who was from up there.

So, you're wrong. No racist here, Mr. Baiterrific.
Did Dawgg bring up race?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
No racist here, Mr. Baiterrific.

I picked Bill Laimbeer because his on court persona matches your message board persona.

It has nothing to do with anybody's race.

What a weird comment to make...

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I picked Bill Laimbeer because his on court persona matches your message board persona.

It has nothing to do with anybody's race.

What a weird comment to make...

This is a really great call. The Bill Laimbeer of message boards....if Bill Laimbeer coached 7 year old church league baseball.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login