If you're going to watch the Paris Olympics

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Get ready to see this face and body quite a bit...

13423-16961478282365-1920-2649797412.jpg

Her name is Anna Hall. She competes in the Heptathlon.

And based on the amount of camera time she has been getting during the US trials, she's gonna be everywhere when Paris kicks off.

I've got no problem with it.

And to answer a question you may have. Her parents...

anna-hall-parents-2882384164.jpg

Reactions: Darryl Steight

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Sexy Michelle Jenneke GIF

Is she still competing?

dog12

Sep 15, 2016

View attachment 597636

And based on the amount of camera time she has been getting during the US trials, she's gonna be everywhere when Paris kicks off.

View attachment 597644
I have no problem with that.

Athletic, toned women competing at a world class level? Sign me up.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

View attachment 597636

View attachment 597644
Thats rare. Usually it's the other way around.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Is Tara Davis back on the team yet? Sure she smoked a little weed, but we need her back representing the good ol' US of A.

tara davis 1.jpg

tara davis 3.jpg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Planning to do everything possible to avoid accidentally flipping the channel to the olympics. Loved to watch them growing up but now, not so much. Munich in '72 is the first ones I remember watching. Mark Spitz winning 7 Golds swimming was by far the highlight and the Palestinians and Israelis were going at it back then too and that was the bottom. For you youngsters that have never heard the story, from Wiki "The event was overshadowed by the Munich massacre in the second week, in which eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and a West German police officer at Olympic village were killed by Palestinian Black September members. The motivation for the attack was the ongoing Palestinian-Israeli conflict." And yep, its still "ongoing" today......

It's like most college sports has gotten, its all about self promotion and less about the sport and the country now so I'll pass........

patdog

May 28, 2007
Pretty girl. I'm a little partial to the tennis players though.

1719343122594.jpeg

1719343155490.jpeg

Attachments

• sport-preview-boulter.jpg
    sport-preview-boulter.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Darryl Steight

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Planning to do everything possible to avoid accidentally flipping the channel to the olympics. Loved to watch them growing up but now, not so much. Munich in '72 is the first ones I remember watching. Mark Spitz winning 7 Golds swimming was by far the highlight and the Palestinians and Israelis were going at it back then too and that was the bottom. For you youngsters that have never heard the story, from Wiki "The event was overshadowed by the Munich massacre in the second week, in which eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and a West German police officer at Olympic village were killed by Palestinian Black September members. The motivation for the attack was the ongoing Palestinian-Israeli conflict." And yep, its still "ongoing" today......

It's like most college sports has gotten, its all about self promotion and less about the sport and the country now so I'll pass........

I'm with you. It's such a massive waste of resources for the hosts, I have a hard time getting excited in my later years.

But I've always enjoyed Olympic track and field. It's such a showcase for incredible athletes who are completely ignored for basically the entirety of their careers otherwise.

Reactions: patdog

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
I'll never understand some of y'alls taste in women.
Are you saying we are weird for not finding her attractive? She is an impressive female athletic specimen for sure and she is pretty, I’m just not into a woman that masculine looking

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I'm with you. It's such a massive waste of resources for the hosts, I have a hard time getting excited in my later years.

But I've always enjoyed Olympic track and field. It's such a showcase for incredible athletes who are completely ignored for basically the entirety of their careers otherwise.
I think they’re starting to learn to use host cities with facilities in place or making it work with what’s available. They announced last week for the 2028 games in LA that the softball will be played in Oklahoma City at the complex that they play the softball college World Series.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I think they’re starting to learn to use host cities with facilities in place or making it work with what’s available. They announced last week for the 2028 games in LA that the softball will be played in Oklahoma City at the complex that they play the softball college World Series.

That seems like a great idea. In this era of exposure, it's not like the athletes have to all be in the same area.

I'm sure they'll get tremendous crowds in OKC vs what they would have gotten in LA.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login