If you're headed to Madison

psuro

Oct 12, 2021

WanderingSpectator

Oct 12, 2021
I stood out in a sea of Red and White. On that trip, I went from Madison to Milwaukee for a Brewers game, then to Chi town for a Cubs game at Wrigley. I got the scrambler at Mickie's as per Todd Blackledge's recommendation. It did not disappoint!

The Wandering Spectator approves of this itinerary! Well done! 👏 You reminded me that I need to check my "Taste of the Town" book again. I wish they continued that series with Todd.

G3624

Dec 21, 2022
Last time I was there, PSU sideline did the We Are Penn State Cheer, The response from the student section from across the way, the student section was a perfectly timed response was **** You, Eat ****. And Penn State crowd of course responded with Thank You Your Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: Connorpozlee

BVSt.Paul

Oct 12, 2021
Last time I was there, PSU sideline did the We Are Penn State Cheer, The response from the student section from across the way, the student section was a perfectly timed response was **** You, Eat ****. And Penn State crowd of course responded with Thank You Your Welcome.
The Wisky students do that every game. It’s a thing….I’m in Madison now and everyone has been nice. So far.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
the FU eat $h!t is a common chant there for the students.
My sister went there for grad school and she said the admin was constantly trying to bribe the students so there would not say it.
Things like if it is not chanted, one student in attendance will get free tuition or everyone gets a free drink at the student union. it never worked.

19333lion

Oct 27, 2021
the FU eat $h!t is a common chant there for the students.
My sister went there for grad school and she said the admin was constantly trying to bribe the students so there would not say it.
Things like if it is not chanted, one student in attendance will get free tuition or everyone gets a free drink at the student union. it never worked.
It is ridiculous and puts an otherwise top school in a negative light. I mean I would expect that from some redneck school, where there is a chronic shortage of imagination.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login