ill say it...

Atlanta Cock

Jan 18, 2022
This is every excuse when a SC player doesn't live up to their hype. Sellers, Harbor.....the Manning kid at Texas didn't seem to have a problem when his number was called.
Kiffin and his team knew exactly what they were doing. We looked like we were guessing.

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024
I dont think he is an SEC caliber quarterback. And I think the fact that this staff doesn't trust him to throw the ball shows that they agree with me.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...... they call plenty of passing plays - the kid WILL NOT PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!! He simply holds onto the ball forever. It's quite predictable. I like him. Big, Strong, cool headed, etc..... he even throws the ball away occasionally....which is nice.....but he simply will not let it fly for whatever reason.

Here comes the "he can't throw to someone who isn't open" crowd in 3, 2, 1....... (you gotta put the ball up and give your WR's a chance) Period. Harbor was a little more active today which is nice....but for the life of me I cannot figure out *WHY* we don't call a "go streak" pattern for Harbor and just bomb one down the field - ala Clemson's favorite play a decade ago when they desperately needed a 1st down......they'd throw the ball way down field and usually get bailed out by a defensive PI call. Remember???? That was a Clemson mainstay play for several years while Dabo was building....... we should do the same because he'll either catch it, or we'll get the same PI call, or, it will be picked (good as a punt) or it will be incomplete.....

No matter what - it will losen the D up just a bit. Need to do that about 3 times per game. It's a THROW IT DEEP NO MATTER WHAT!!!! call.....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login