I'm an alum class of 1964

Nov 11, 2007
Still work part-time in retirement.

I took down the Natty Champ Baseball poster in my office this afternoon.

We've had some success in various sports over the decades, but the current season for various sports is waiting to develop....

Still keep a cowbell in my car, if needed!!

Hail State!

RocketCityDawg

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I’m the opposite. If this season completely goes south - I’m fine. I raised my finger as #1 in the country last June. It’s a 5 year high.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012

We've had some success in various sports over the decades, but the current season for various sports is waiting to develop....

Hail State!

RocketCityDawg

You obviously have retired as a fan as well. Congrats on your retirement.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016

Hail State!

RocketCityDawg

You graduated from Mississippi State the same year as my dad.

Hang in there old man . . . it's still early in our baseball season, so let's keep pounding the drum.

Never give up . . . especially with our baseball Dogs.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I’m 40 years younger than you, but - if we don’t win another in the next 40 years, I’ll still be flaunting the 2021 natty when I’m your age. Don’t ever take that down.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I'm a little "younger" than you but I've learned through the years that no matter how much we can 17 up at some stretch in the regular season...... With State baseball when the tournament lights come on anything can happen. This team WILL develop, it may be late but just get in the damn tournament and I'll be good.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
I'd rather be piecing things together at the beginning of the season then fine-tune as tourney season approaches than do what our red-headed, powder blue shirted step-siblings up north do and implode each year.
O/U, when does that happen for TSUN?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login