I'm As Serious As A Heart Attack ... A Tip Of da Hat to Lane Kiffin!!!

Sep 12, 2022
If it's one 'THANG' Gamecock Fans do WELL, is spew hatred and venom AND IGNORANCE!!!

I sincerely do not understand the hatred, lies and disrespect Gamecock Fans feel required to show towards Lane Kiffin.

HE ... beat the LIVING CRAP outta YOUR LIQUOR induced BEAMER BALL TEAM!!!

I, personally, have NEVER witnessed any Team or Coach TOTALLY SHUT DOWN THEIR OFFENSE IN THE 4th QUARTER as to not run the score against an INCOMPODENT OPPONENT.... like South Carolina! HAVE YOU!!! In years to come THIS WILL BE USED AGAINST US!!!

BEAMER is a JOKE!!! LOL!!! BEAMER SUPPORTERS ARE A BIGGER JOKE!!!! ..... SORRY, MEANT TO SAY SUNSHINE PUMPERS... LOL!!!

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
If it's one 'THANG' Gamecock Fans do WELL, is spew hatred and venom AND IGNORANCE!!!

I sincerely do not understand the hatred, lies and disrespect Gamecock Fans feel required to show towards Lane Kiffin.

HE ... beat the LIVING CRAP outta YOUR LIQUOR induced BEAMER BALL TEAM!!!

I, personally, have NEVER witnessed any Team or Coach TOTALLY SHUT DOWN THEIR OFFENSE IN THE 4th QUARTER as to not run the score against an INCOMPODENT OPPONENT.... like South Carolina! HAVE YOU!!! In years to come THIS WILL BE USED AGAINST US!!!

BEAMER is a JOKE!!! LOL!!! BEAMER SUPPORTERS ARE A BIGGER JOKE!!!! ..... SORRY, MEANT TO SAY SUNSHINE PUMPERS... LOL!!!
Funny, I saw one pi$$ed Kiffin irritated that he wasn't able to run up the score.
He was really pi$$ed that the ball was punched from Wells through the end zone for a touchback - his reaction on the sideline was priceless but typical Kiffin.

HuntinAces

Joined Sep 9, 2014
Feb 13, 2022
Becareful where you are tipping da hat. JJ Pegues just tripped over it and needs the trainer….

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login