"I'm so glad we had this time together...

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Who here is old enough to remember the Carol Burnett show from the 1960s and '70s??

At the end of an episode, Carol would sing a few bars of that song, "I'm so glad we had this time together, just to have a laugh or sing a song"...

THAT is the vibe Saban gave out in his press conference after getting his *** spanked by Texas, "I'm so happy to be at Alabama, it's the greatest fan base in the world... Yada yada yada"

He's finished and he knows it. It's NOT what Bama fans expected to hear....

I love it ..

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This clown posts about nothing but Alabama. He has one of the the worst cases of Alabama PTSD that I’ve ever seen (the other UGA DAs know who they are).
Still hurts doesn’t it William? I’ve been telling y’all the whole off season that Old man Nikki is done and washed up, but you didn’t want to believe it. It’s OVER WILLIAM

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Still hurts doesn’t it William? I’ve been telling y’all the whole off season that Old man Nikki is done and washed up, but you didn’t want to believe it. It’s OVER WILLIAM
Long season ahead, but you keep on running that ********** of yours lol. By the way, you are one of the UGA PTSD p*ssies that I alluded to in the post you quoted. Alabama did a number on you phaggots.

Reactions: boutime

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Long season ahead, but you keep on running that ********** of yours lol. By the way, you are one of the UGA PTSD p*ssies that I alluded to in the post you quoted. Alabama did a number on you phaggots.
U mean like Kirby did to you? Seek help punk

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
You're so hung up on Bama that you can't even enjoy UGA's recent success.

Battered woman syndrome.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You're so hung up on Bama that you can't even enjoy UGA's recent success.

Battered woman syndrome.
What makes it even worse is that he knows that Kirby’s only “win” against Saban is tainted AF, which is why he rides the d*ck of anyone who has success against Alabama. In fact, I don’t even think the guy is a UGA fan. He’s one of those “anyone playing Alabama” fans.

boutime

Dec 3, 2020
New to the SEC haggling but UGA fans are sure eaten up with Bama.
Saban is your Daddy.
Kirby is your pimp.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“You keep running that mouth of yours”

*Says the guy that stalks rival home boards and talks sheet just for his team to go 25-5 thereafter leaving him running his mouth making excuses the next 3 seasons*

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“You keep running that mouth of yours”

*Says the guy that stalks rival home boards and talks sheet just for his team to go 25-5 thereafter leaving him running his mouth making excuses the next 3 seasons*
Are you still crying?
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
New to the SEC haggling but UGA fans are sure eaten up with Bama.
Saban is your Daddy.
Kirby is your pimp.
Their insecurity about Alabama is bizarre…..but it is pretty clear that it is because deep down they know that Kirby’s only win against Saban is a fraud and came about only because of 2 torn ACLs.
Unlike Sark, they can’t point to a clear win.

Reactions: boutime

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Their insecurity about Alabama is bizarre…..but it is pretty clear that it is because deep down they know that Kirby’s only win against Saban is a fraud and came about only because of 2 torn ACLs.
Unlike Sark, they can’t point to a clear win.
This excuse making limp wristed $issie boy, get over it phaggot, you lost

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Are you still crying?
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Nah I just like bringing up how your fanboyish weird sheet talking tendencies left you looking stupid and making excuses after aLLLLLabama subsequently went 25-5.

AD Mitchell just caught another td on Bama’s porous secondary…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah I just like bringing up how your fanboyish weird sheet talking tendencies left you looking stupid and making excuses after aLLLLLabama subsequently went 25-5.

“Willy is being mean and talking sheet!!”
Sad Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Willy is being mean and talking sheet!!”
Sad Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons
You weren’t mean.

It was just weird childish and very fanboyish.

Your team ironically sheeting the bed immediately after whilst mine simultaneously won B2B natties was just sweet poetic justice.

In case you forgot aLLLLLabama is 25-5 since you started talking sheet to me.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

but but but Caleb Downs
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
L
Starks shiits on Downs lol
Well I would hope so, he’s a year older. We will see how the draft shakes out though. Funny how butt hurt you are about Downs- an 18 year old kid hurt your feelings lmao. UGA fans have a weird obsession- like if a player transfers or commits to another school, y’all DAs take it personally. Like they personally broke up with you or something. Pathetic lol.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
L

Well I would hope so, he’s a year older. We will see how the draft shakes out though. Funny how butt hurt you are about Downs- an 18 year old kid hurt your feelings lmao. UGA fans have a weird obsession- like if a player transfers or commits to another school, y’all DAs take it personally. Like they personally broke up with you or something. Pathetic lol.
Says the drag queen that throws a fit and makes excuses after getting his shiit pushed in

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Says the drag queen that throws a fit and makes excuses after getting his shiit pushed in
There you go again…..getting “his sh*t pushed in”. Newsflash for you, DA- I don’t play for Alabama. The comment that you responded to obviously didn’t land.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
but but but Caleb Downs
Not sure what games you have been watching, but Caleb Downs is and will be a stud. Are you laughing because a safety couldn’t run with the fastest WR in the country? Weird flex. There aren’t many if any corners in the country that can run with Worthy.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Not sure what games you have been watching, but Caleb Downs is and will be a stud. Are you laughing because a safety couldn’t run with the fastest WR in the country? Weird flex. There aren’t many if any corners in the country that can run with Worthy.
Another excuse William, Downs and Haynes decided to join a declining program, good luck with that, we’re good

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Another excuse William, Downs and Haynes decided to join a declining program, good luck with that, we’re good
Obviously you are…..which is why your feelings are still hurt about it lmao.

It isn’t an excuse to state the fact that Caleb Downs can’t run as fast as Worthy. Newsflash, neither can Starks.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

It isn’t an excuse to state the fact that Caleb Downs can’t run as fast as Worthy. Newsflash, neither can Starks.
Take the L and move along my guy

_DC

Aug 7, 2023

Leave Starks outta dis

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No L at all, we’re ranked number one and predicted to three peat, looks like they’re the ones that’s taking L’s lol
They both in fact took L’s last Saturday…

*Braces for Billiam being triggered by someone pointing out aLLLLLabama getting beat and calling them a fan of said team to cope*

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No L at all, we’re ranked number one and predicted to three peat, looks like they’re the ones that’s taking L’s lol
Big L, and you are still mad about it. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t still be talking about them lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They both in fact took L’s last Saturday…

*Braces for Billiam being triggered by someone pointing out aLLLLLabama getting beat and calling them a fan of said team to cope*
You are starting to get it. You and Korey the Klown are “anyone playing Alabama” fans lmao. So beta.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are starting to get it. You and Korey the Klown are “anyone playing Alabama” fans lmao. So beta.
Your pathetic attempts at reverse psychology only expose how much of a hypocrite you are.

The moment UGA loses, you’ll be the first one celebrating and posting about it 25andFive…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your pathetic attempts at reverse psychology only expose how much of a hypocrite you are.

The moment UGA loses, you’ll be the first one celebrating and posting about it 25andFive…
That is where you are wrong……I don’t give a sh*t what UGA does or who they do it against. I’m an Alabama fan. Alabama just so happens to be UGA’s Daddy. You Klowns know it too, which is why you post incessantly about Alabama.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That is where you are wrong……I don’t give a sh*t what UGA does or who they do it against. I’m an Alabama fan. Alabama just so happens to be UGA’s Daddy. You Klowns know it too, which is why you post incessantly about Alabama.
So not only are you a hypocritical obsessive and insecure fanboy over a game played by teenagers.

You are also a liar, you have on many occasion talked sheet/trolled about UGA performances against teams other than Bama.

Now go ahead and deflect or just blatantly lie like you haven’t 25andFive…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So not only are you a hypocritical obsessive and insecure fanboy over a game played by teenagers.

You are also a liar, you have on many occasion talked sheet/trolled about UGA performances against teams other than Bama.

Now go ahead and deflect or just blatantly lie like you haven’t 25andFive…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
There you go missing that “nuance” thing again. I “talk sheet” only to offset the DA arguments made by the Insane Klown Posse.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login