In our 4 wins - I’ve had positive thoughts…

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Same.

Let's face it . . . the only thing worse than our football players: our football coaches.

At least we won today.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The only positive at this game I can find is our defense playing much better.

Our coaches proved time and again in the game that they had no idea what they were doing.

When you go for it on fourth and one and line up in the shotgun, all you're doing is proving your ignorance.

I'm sorry, but I do not want to have a coach that we're having to go through on-the-job training.

I cannot believe how much of a homer the announcers were. Was this the worst example of making a fair and balanced job of announcing a game I've ever heard of? I really think it was.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
This is 2007 with Croom. It just felt better then because we’d been so bad in the years leading up. We are gonna fool around and find ourselves in the Birmingham Bowl and have no idea how we got there.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Look out Auburn. U gonna get it!***
napoleon dynamite GIF

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well, we got a SEC win as an underdog, on the road. How many times have we done that?

Reactions: dog12

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
This. If you are looking for positives, it is hard to argue with how well the D played. We were a shiitshow on offense primarily because Officer Barbrady ran Will on a 17in QB draw in the waining minutes of a game we had essentially already won two weeks ago.

patdog

May 28, 2007
This. If you are looking for positives, it is hard to argue with how well the D played. We were a shiitshow on offense primarily because Officer Barbrady ran Will on a 17in QB draw in the waining minutes of a game we had essentially already won two weeks ago.
Dumbest play call of the season. Nothing good ever happens when Will runs with the ball & you call a draw play in garbage time. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016

Our coaches proved time and again in the game that they had no idea what they were doing.

When you go for it on fourth and one and line up in the shotgun, all you're doing is proving your ignorance.

I'm sorry, but I do not want to have a coach that we're having to go through on-the-job training.

I cannot believe how much of a homer the announcers were. Was this the worst example of making a fair and balanced job of announcing a game I've ever heard of? I really think it was.
LSU last year repeatedly…and many times over the course of his career, Leach goes for it in 4th and one on his side of the 40.

It should always be an under center QB sneak. It’s easy

Reactions: Fang1

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
This is the first win this season I’m not mad. As ugly as it was, we won an SEC game no one gave us a chance to win. I’ll take it for this week.

Arkansas had a chance to beat both LSU and Bama - both on the road and both games scored 20 + plus points.
We gave them 3 today on a turnover.
And that’s all they got.
If we can play D like that the rest of the year we may get to 8 wins.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Coming out of the game in zero.
I should have said this differently. I've never felt good coming out of a win this year. It's better than losing no doubt but no game has given me the warm and fuzzies where we've had a complete win.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I should have said this differently. I've never felt good coming out of a win this year. It's better than losing no doubt but no game has given me the warm and fuzzies where we've had a complete win.
I'm starting to understand this much better.

how did we win. 8.gif

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Hard to be mad when you don't give a **** anymore
Which is understandable considering the sentence that you just replied to. We just played an 0-5 team that no one gave us a chance to beat... let's marinade on that for a minute

Reactions: Mjoelner

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’m not sure how much was our defense and how much was Arkansas offense. They made it very easy for us to stop them.
I'm not trying to take away from the defensive gameplan because it was really good yesterday, but I honestly thought that Jefferson was shockingly bad. He just never looked like he had a feel for what was happening in the game at any point, and he didn't give his receivers anything close to a chance to make a play on numerous occasions

Reactions: Mjoelner and patdog

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Arkansas scored 21 on Bama at Bryant- Denny in Tuscaloosa. How the heck did we hold them to 3 at their place?? I’ll take it and not complain.

Reactions: bolddogge
Nov 25, 2019
for some reason I feel like we lost. Maybe it's the fear of keeping a HC that's in over his head.

Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login