Interesting Find in this Week's College Pick 'em

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
As I was going through making my picks... LSU is a 1.5 point favorite over Ole Miss this week.

Am I missing something? I feel like LSU should be at least a touchdown dog this week.

• Angry
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I had the same experience. I am guessing because it is at LSU and they are coming off a win at Florida? I want to go with the corn dogs so bad in this one and the more the week drags on I am managing to convince myself that LSU will win that game outright at home. Then again I was pretty sure about that whole taking over heaven thing and we all know how that worked out.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think LSU will cover the spread. Mississippi's a good team, but this will be the most athletic and physical team they've played. I think, like us, some of their weaknesses will be exposed.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
As I was going through making my picks... LSU is a 1.5 point favorite over Ole Miss this week.

Am I missing something? I feel like LSU should be at least a touchdown dog this week.
Blasphemy!!!! LSUx is gonna roll over tsun.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Believe it originally opened OM -2ish and swung pretty quickly to where it is now. I took the OM moneyline simply because them winning makes me more unhappy so that's the most likely outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login