Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
HHahahahahhahHh 17 you, Kim.
And 17 you too, Angel Reese.

You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Why do they play with a smaller ball?
I'm guessing because their average hand size is smaller and a more proportional ball matters in a sport like basketball(vs soccer or volleyball).

As for why the rim isnt also smaller, constantly changing rims would be a logistical nightmare across the country at middle schools, a high schools, and colleges.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
That is the first time I watched Clark for an extended amount of time. She’s 17’n good.

Yeah, I think a lot of folks have been hearing about her and haven't actually watched anything but highlights.

Seeing her in a full game against good competition is eye opening. She just controls games. She's got solid players around her, but nothing like the talent on the other top teams.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
you don’t watch much hs ball do you? if we could protect her in a zone she would start for our men’s team
I'm assuming you're being facetious, but her whole game is being quicker than those her same height who try to guard her and shooting over smaller girls who try to guard her. Her size and quickness are the sweet spot for the girls game.

She wouldn't get off the bench at Belhaven, much less any D1 program. She would be much slower than the men guarding her.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I don't know why she's going to the WNBA. She could make more money staying at Iowa another year.
From what I've heard, she'll still keep all her current endorsements, plus get her NBA salary. She has been offered $5mil to play in the "Big 3," but probably is not going to accept. Big 3 founder, Ice Cube, has stated he'd work it out so she wouldn't miss any WNBA games.

patdog

May 28, 2007
you don’t watch much hs ball do you? if we could protect her in a zone she would start for our men’s team
No. She wouldn't. She just wouldn't. Not even for a good high school team. The difference in the level of strength and athleticism is on the order of magnitudes. Serena Williams in her prime was the most dominant women's tennis player ever. Her hitting partner for practice was a former ATP player who never cracked the top 200 (and wasn't training or playing competitively anymore). He dominated her.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Greatest basketball player ever, any level.
This statement is flawed because greatness is comparative to the level of competition. If a 1A high school player put up the numbers Clark did you wouldn't proclaim that kid the greatest ever and rightfully so.

It is reasonable to say that Caitlyn Clark is the greatest women's college basketball player, Pete Maravich is the greatest men's college BB player and by default the greatest college BB player because men play at a significantly higher skill level. There is probably not a men's program at any level Clark could even make the team. It is not reasonable to say Pete is the best BB player at any level because he did not prove that in the highest level of competition the NBA.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I'm assuming you're being facetious, but her whole game is being quicker than those her same height who try to guard her and shooting over smaller girls who try to guard her. Her size and quickness are the sweet spot for the girls game.

She wouldn't get off the bench at Belhaven, much less any D1 program. She would be much slower than the men guarding her.
She couldn’t play D1 men’s ball, but she’d be very good in boys HS ball. She can shoot, handle the ball, and makes great pass.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
No she couldn't. She can shoot, no doubt about that, but she'd have to do that with a bigger ball in the men's game while evading players MUCH quicker, stronger, and taller than her. Not to mention she would get absolutely slaughtered on defense.

There is an immutable biological reason these tranny 'girls' do so well when they compete against real girls. There is also a reason why every women's college BB team scrimmages against a team of nondescript male students.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login