Iowa - Northwestern betting line:

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Great point. I'm so programmed not to consider college for teasing, but Iowa up to 8.5 may have better value than a pro team with that total. Pair with Cleveland +2 (to +8) at Denver (total 35.5)?
First time I've ever teased a college game (at least since I started doing this seriously)...the drop to 25.5 fully convinced me. Paired Iowa with the Bengals, Tampa, Atlanta, Cleveland, and Arizona across a variety of 2, 3, and 4 teamers. (only Wong I left out of them was Houston) I just can't see how taking this one up to 8.5 at this total doesn't have value (especially this late in the season when things have sharpened up).

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
First time I've ever teased a college game (at least since I started doing this seriously)...the drop to 25.5 fully convinced me. Paired Iowa with the Bengals, Tampa, Atlanta, Cleveland, and Arizona across a variety of 2, 3, and 4 teamers. (only Wong I left out of them was Houston) I just can't see how taking this one up to 8.5 at this total doesn't have value (especially this late in the season when things have sharpened up).
I'm with you, but I only paired with Cleveland. Feeling very good about the iowa leg so far. The nfl wongs have been pretty solid this year, so hope that continues.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login