Is anyone good

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
at football this year?
Well UGA isn’t as good as we was the past couple years but Bama is really trending downwards. I mean in order to save his legacy he may want to retire by next weekend.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This Is Fine GIF

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
I can tell you that I’m not sure if anyone is good but Alabama is terrible. Our OL is a disaster. Our defense was a bright spot yesterday but I mean, it was South Florida. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Alabama have a losing record this year. If we played an SEC team yesterday, the only one we could have possibly beaten was Vandy. Saban is done imho. Been 16 years of the same message. Eventually it gets tiring and stale. I’m not calling for his job. He deserves to finish his tenure however he wants but the dynasty is dead. We don’t have a single elite assistant coach. I refuse to believe we have recruited 85 overrated players. It’s all coaching and development. Ole Miss is going to donkey punch us next week.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I can tell you that I’m not sure if anyone is good but Alabama is terrible. Our OL is a disaster. Our defense was a bright spot yesterday but I mean, it was South Florida. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Alabama have a losing record this year. If we played an SEC team yesterday, the only one we could have possibly beaten was Vandy. Saban is done imho. Been 16 years of the same message. Eventually it gets tiring and stale. I’m not calling for his job. He deserves to finish his tenure however he wants but the dynasty is dead. We don’t have a single elite assistant coach. I refuse to believe we have recruited 85 overrated players. It’s all coaching and development. Ole Miss is going to donkey punch us next week.
Don’t tell Willy, he’ll make excuses and blame Kirby as usual
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Nice objectivity gump…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This Klown thinks of nothing but Willy and Alabama lmao. The definition of a stage 5 clinger. You might need to worry about UGA, chief. The only thing saving UGA is a Special Olympic schedule.
Says the phag that struggled with USF

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Good post. I think it's more than delivering the same message for 16 years. Saban has let his old processes slip on consistency the last 3 or 4 years. Now it's finally coming home to roost without a high level QB. Obviously assistant coach turnover and some bad hires have hindered him as well. My personal opinion is he hasn't adjusted his defense to fit the talent at all since Pruitt left.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Good post. I think it's more than delivering the same message for 16 years. Saban has let his old processes slip on consistency the last 3 or 4 years. Now it's finally coming home to roost without a high level QB. Obviously assistant coach turnover and some bad hires have hindered him as well. My personal opinion is he hasn't adjusted his defense to fit the talent at all since Pruitt left.
The last 3-4 years also coincides with NIL and the Transfer Portal. He can’t motivate like he used to. Probably has something to do with age as well.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The last 3-4 years also coincides with NIL and the Transfer Portal. He can’t motivate like he used to. Probably has something to do with age as well.
Bryce Young saved y’all azz last year, without him y’all would’ve lost a couple more games

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bryce Young saved y’all azz last year, without him y’all would’ve lost a couple more games
Captain Obvious. You mean to tell me that the #1 pick in the draft made Alabama better? Earth shattering stuff there, Sped.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA is getting a little better.

Got 3 ranked opponents coming up so we’ll see just how much better

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Ranked teams? During the regular season?

Look at you guys go.
Last one was Kentucky, before that I think it was #1 TN who had a decent season las years I’d say..

Not too shabby…

Ole Miss may not be any good, but they have a pitchers chance of climbing into the top 10 before playing UGA.

Pretty nice to beat up on a cupcake but still get the credit of it being a “ranked” win…

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Last one was Kentucky, before that I think it was #1 TN who had a decent season las years I’d say..

Not too shabby…

Ole Miss may not be any good, but they have a pitchers chance of climbing into the top 10 before playing UGA.

Pretty nice to beat up on a cupcake but still get the credit of it being a “ranked” win…
Kentucky is unranked and holding 3 Ls.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Kentucky is unranked and holding 3 Ls.
They weren’t when they played UGA.

It’ll all come out in the wash though so it’s moot…

UGA’s next 2 opponents have 1 loss each just like a bunch of other teams not named UGA…

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login