is anyone keeping up with this Rasheim Carter case out of taylorsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Since my farm is less than 10 miles south of there, I've heard some on this.

1. The guy was worried about people he worked contract work with. Those people weren't from the area.
2. The guy has a history of issues including a criminal record.
3. They believe he had some mental problems and killed himself.
4. Wild hogs and coyotes supposedly were responsible for spreading the remains during the month or so.
5. The guy was living with a Hispanic guy who made threats against him.
6. MBI has been involved since day one. The locals did their part as well.
7. Been several protests up there by some preacher type. They seem to focus on the locals. But said local actually has black folks in his family (he's white).
8. Communication has been handled poorly.

That's from the old guys that drink coffee and gossip in Collins. I suspect this is an attempted money grab based on who is involved. But my opinion doesn't matter. Hope they get it all settled. Be up that way in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
If they had found his body on a back street in a burnt car or laying in a ditch in Jackson nobody would say a word. That will happen more than once before the weekend is over. Maybe before today is over
What’s your point?

also, I’m pretty sure the family members of these anonymous people you mention would probably have something to say.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Bite marks, sure. Animal hair and DNA after a month of exposure, eh…maybe. You really believe that three truckloads of white dudes, went full lynch mob on a guy and nobody has been arrested even after he named them? Come on now. This is 2023, not 1923.
You are talking to someone who can’t even comprehend that even if someone killed this person that animals have likely been engaging with the remains.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It's not like there isn't recent evidence of white guys in trucks chasing down and killing or shooting at black men.

It's also not real hard to imagine that there might be cops or prosecutors who would ignore evidence.

And I'm not even speaking about the Carter case specifically. But the idea that this kind of thing couldn't happen in 2022 is kind of ridiculous.
Yeah the locals and MBI are all in it together!

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It's more than a little concerning that so many people on this board seem to be downplaying or trivializing the idea that white nationalists exist.
It’s like downplaying overwhelming crime statistics. It’s stupid.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Has anyone on this board ever met a white nationalist? Not trolling, I’m genuinely curious. I’m sure they exist, but I’ve never met one (that I know of).
I know a card carrying member of the Klan, does that count? Pretty normal guy as long as race isn’t involved. He’s just racist as 17.

Reactions: mcdawg22

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Then why aren’t we reading about it on Sixpack?
Bc it’s happened a lot this year in Jackson so far.
Because, like it or not, this story is somewhat intriguing. Same reason murder mystery podcasts are insanely popular. Now the truth may be mundane and straight forward, but the possibility it isn’t makes it interesting.

ETA: and the police aren’t doing themselves any favors for being so terrible with communication. All that does is give fuel to possible conspiracies

turkish

Aug 22, 2012
You are talking to someone who can’t even comprehend that even if someone killed this person that animals have likely been engaging with the remains.
I was wondering when someone might point this out. This cat ain’t too bright and hasn’t spent much time outside.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Then why aren’t we reading about it on Sixpack?
Bc it’s happened a lot this year in Jackson so far.
Multiple times a week. White people come up missing all around the area and aren't found for weeks, months. Nobody bats an eye. And yes, coyotes, stray dogs, the occasional bear possibly will spread it all around. Who knows ?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Because, like it or not, this story is somewhat intriguing. Same reason murder mystery podcasts are insanely popular. Now the truth may be mundane and straight forward, but the possibility it isn’t makes it interesting.

ETA: and the police aren’t doing themselves any favors for being so terrible with communication. All that does is give fuel to possible conspiracies
I certainly understand the intriguing part.

i don’t understand the clutching of pearls over a black man dying. If that concerns someone, it should all the time every day in every circumstance.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I know a card carrying member of the Klan, does that count? Pretty normal guy as long as race isn’t involved. He’s just racist as 17.
I have met a couple as well. The idea that white nationalist are some sort of random boogeyman is crazy to me.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
And here’s the weird part. I don’t know many white racist conservatives who want a strong national government.

Well, you left a word out. Sometimes that matters.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
And here’s the weird part. I don’t know many white racist conservatives who want a strong national government.

Some people in all these stupid political groups actually do exist. But I don't believe they are as prevalent and the immediate dangers they are made out to be. That includes both sides, the Pizza Gate folks, and Right-Wing Extremists.

I honestly feel like they infiltrate our political banter to piss off the other side as much as possible.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Well, you left a word out. Sometimes that matters.
Yeah I purposefully left it out.

we all know what white means
We all know what nationalist means

but somehow white nationalist means something else.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Some people in all these stupid political groups actually do exist. But I don't believe they are as prevalent and the immediate dangers they are made out to be. That includes both sides, the Pizza Gate folks, and Right-Wing Extremists.

I honestly feel like they infiltrate our political banter to piss off the other side as much as possible.
There are definitely some lunatics on both sides but a black man is way more likely to be killed by another black man than a “white nationalist”.

It’s probably exponentially more likely.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Couple things that bothered me after looking at this more:
1. They reported his skull was cut in half. Yeah, that's from the autopsy.
2. They claim his pecker was cut off and stuck in his mouth and they the bones in his mouth.. Umm, there's no bone in your pecker.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Yeah I purposefully left it out.

we all know what white means
We all know what nationalist means

but somehow white nationalist means something else.
Just like black nationalist means something else. Two words that mean something separately can mean something different when they are combined. What country are you from? What don’t sound like any country I ever heard of do they speak English in what?

• Haha
Reactions: HailStout

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
If they had found his body on a back street in a burnt car or laying in a ditch in Jackson nobody would say a word. That will happen more than once before the weekend is over. Maybe before today is over
This statement bothers me. Can’t put my finger on why. It seems to imply that people in general don’t give a **** when certain people are killed. Personally, I do. It easy to get numb with the sheer amount of times it happens, but everyone of them is tragic. This is getting talked about because of the unknown aspect of it, not because his death was any more or less. Tragic than the others.

Reactions: FQDawg

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Dipshit, forensic scientists/coroners can tell the difference between someone dismembered by animals, or by tools. If it's the former, cops should just say so.

But please, give me a single example of the remains of a large animal or human being dismembered and scattered like this. I'll admit I'm not an expert on such things, but it seems extremely unlikely. It's one thing for scavengers to eat at the flesh, maybe some digits removed. It's quite another for the major sections of the body to be separated like this. No solitary predator like a bear or cougar would separate the remains that far. For the animals large enough to do it in a pack (coyotes and hogs, and i kinda doubt coyotes could separate the torso) they wouldn't then scatter with them, they'd stay together in their pack. Or maybe run off a short distance with their prize, but this is described as separated over large distances. And each part would have the same indications of that animal pack. If that was the case, I'd think the cops would say so, don't you?

As for intelligence, how many times do I have to school you before you start to catch on? I'm beginning to think you just like being humiliated. Please stop before people start assuming you must be a sock puppet I created to make me look good.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Somebody should see what Al Sharpton thinks about this story. He and Ben Crump should be on MSNBC talking about it every day.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Dipshit, forensic scientists/coroners can tell the difference between someone dismembered by animals, or by tools. If it's the former, cops should just say so.
They are keeping it a secret so you wonder.
But please, give me a single example of the remains of a large animal or human being dismembered and scattered like this. I'll admit I'm not an expert on such things, but it seems extremely unlikely. It's one thing for scavengers to eat at the flesh, maybe some digits removed. It's quite another for the major sections of the body to be separated like this. No solitary predator like a bear or cougar would separate the remains that far. For the animals large enough to do it in a pack (coyotes and hogs, and i kinda doubt coyotes could separate the torso) they wouldn't then scatter with them, they'd stay together in their pack. Or maybe run off a short distance with their prize, but this is described as separated over large distances. And each part would have the same indications of that animal pack. If that was the case, I'd think the cops would say so, don't you?
As for intelligence, how many times do I have to school you before you start to catch on? I'm beginning to think you just like being humiliated. Please stop before people start assuming you must be a sock puppet I created to make me look good.
Hunters laptop is fake. You got me.

• Haha
Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
This statement bothers me. Can’t put my finger on why. It seems to imply that people in general don’t give a **** when certain people are killed. Personally, I do. It easy to get numb with the sheer amount of times it happens, but everyone of them is tragic. This is getting talked about because of the unknown aspect of it, not because his death was any more or less. Tragic than the others.
This is getting talked about because "lynching" was brought up, and that gets clicks. Period.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008

I'm gonna leave this here just for you to watch. Since apparently, you don't know what happens to a dead body when when the heart stops pumping blood through it.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I'm gonna leave this here just for you to watch. Since apparently, you don't know what happens to a dead body when when the heart stops pumping blood through it.

What does any of that have to do with my point? Are you suggesting the body decomposed all the way to a skeleton and then small animals separated the bones? Sure I guess that's possible, but this is hardly the first person to (supposedly) die in the woods and I've never heard of that happening like this before. Besides, there would be clear tooth marks on the bones if that was the case.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
They are keeping it a secret so you wonder.

Hunters laptop is fake. You got me.
Ah, that was you? The guy that can't understand that evidence held for years by untrustworthy persons with clear motives to alter the evidence has no credible value? Figures. Have a good day, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login