Is Clemson really that good again? Serious question.

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
We have closed the talent gap substantially the last few years. Ten years ago isn’t relevant now. If we don’t have key injuries between now and our Nov 30 game, we will give them all they want and perhaps then some!!
While I hope you are right, I'm feeling like we will lose by 3-4 touchdowns to them based on what I've seen so far this year. I don't care who they play or don't play. It's so hard to tell because we are so inconsistent and make so many stupid mistakes and penalties.

Anon1667100206

Oct 29, 2022
Their wins have come against the sisters of the poor, most with horrible defenses:
APP State - 2-4
NCST - 3-4
Stanford - 2-4
FSU - 1-5
WF - 2-4

Combined, other than a really good UGA team that blew out CU, these wins are coming against 🐃💩 talent. I think CU is perhaps the best team in the acc. The tallest midget award.

10 wins and 21 losses combined in CU’s wins.

You be the judge based on the above.

Clemson has three teams left on their schedule with a pulse. Louisville, PITT, and USC. Clemson lost convincingly to the only good team they’ve played. The EASY schedule isn’t CU’s fault, the acc is crap, but nevertheless it’s still a cupcake schedule.
Your team is the shortest midget in the SEC

Anon1667100206

Oct 29, 2022
They are good, not great. Maybe we should just focus on what we need to do to catch up. They don't use the portal. We do. Either we don't use the portal well or it's just not a great idea. We lose a bunch of players to the portal every year. They are one of the best at retaining players. I don't know what the answer is other than to look to the head coach and his philosophy. That may lead us to the problem.
Why you worrying about catching up with Clemson so much? Catch up with the SEC.

Hobcawcreekcock

Joined Dec 10, 2000 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 22, 2022
Your team is the shortest midget in the SEC
🖕 GFY, Vanderbilt would be in contention for the acc championship. You guys feast on the deaf and blind all season. Really looking forward to 11/30, when, barring injuries, Moo U will face the second best defense you’ll see in 2024, the other being UGA. You really are a dumb Fook. I’ll spell it out for you:

Latest 25 poll:

SEC - Texas #1, UGA #5, Bama #7, LSU #8, TENN # 11, A&M # 14, Ole Miss #18, Missouri #19

FOUR SEC teams in the top 10, EIGHT on the top 25.

Miami #6 and Moo U #10, PITT and SMU give the acc 1/2 the representation of the SEC conference schools in the top 25.

Your BLOWOUT loss is to an SEC team, the sisters of the poor you have beaten are 10-21 collectively. Conversely the Gamecocks three losses are to two top 10 teams, and #18. Your conference SUCKS SO bad that your school is SUING to the get F out of, you moron!

Really must suck to play in a sucking a$$ conference that is so bad, that your school has filed a law suit trying to run away from in court. LMAO at your GOR STUPIDITY!!!

Did I tell you to GFY? Oh, yea I did..

Cockopotomus

Nov 26, 2023
🖕 GFY, Vanderbilt would be in contention for the acc championship. You guys feast on the deaf and blind all season. Really looking forward to 11/30, when, barring injuries, Moo U will face the second best defense you’ll see in 2024, the other being UGA. You really are a dumb Fook. I’ll spell it out for you:

Latest 25 poll:

SEC - Texas #1, UGA #5, Bama #7, LSU #8, TENN # 11, A&M # 14, Ole Miss #18, Missouri #19

FOUR SEC teams in the top 10, EIGHT on the top 25.

Miami #6 and Moo U #10, PITT and SMU give the acc 1/2 the representation of the SEC conference schools in the top 25.

Your BLOWOUT loss is to an SEC team, the sisters of the poor you have beaten are 10-21 collectively. Conversely the Gamecocks three losses are to two top 10 teams, and #18. Your conference SUCKS SO bad that your school is SUING to the get F out of, you moron!

Really must suck to play in a sucking a$$ conference that is so bad, that your school has filed a law suit trying to run away from in court. LMAO at your GOR STUPIDITY!!!

Did I tell you to GFY? Oh, yea I did..
Shoot, vandy pretty much in contention for the SEC right now

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login