Is it fair to have some questions about the direction of men's basketball at this point?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Zero questions I have right now. If we struggle next year - then I'm concerned. Jans has said with NIL - it's no longer a 4 year build a roster program. It's an every year occurrence.
And it's really hard to recruit towards your "culture" when kids are only there a year or 2.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
The fact they're not performing as expected points to Jans either not evaluating them properly or not coaching them properly. It is definitely on him how his players perform, good or bad.
Correct, they are HIS players. Whoever we get out of the portal will be hyped out the roof but you never know how they’ll assimilate.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Disgusted Bad Taste GIF by SWR3

So how did that home loss to mighty Southern U taste?
Even worse! So much so that I've apparently blocked it from my mind...

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It's fair to question their mental toughness. Almost every metric is improved with this team from last year. They just are puzzies on the road. Turnovers are the one bad stat that seems to carry over.

Reactions: patdog

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
We can’t afford to be good in men’s basketball and football because we have too many fans like me who refuse to give their hard earned money to 18-21 year old kids to play sports. I guess I’m over educated because I over think spending money and come to the conclusion that my money can be better spent on other things rather than sports wins that I have to share with a bunch of disgruntled a$$holes! *****

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
We can’t afford to be good in men’s basketball and football because we have too many fans like me who refuse to give their hard earned money to 18-21 year old kids to play sports. I guess I’m over educated because I over think spending money and come to the conclusion that my money can be better spent on other things rather than sports wins that I have to share with a bunch of disgruntled a$$holes! *****
Couldn't have said it better myself
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login