Is Kennard the best DE USC has ever had?

Oct 8, 2022
Im not joking. Hes in the discussion as possibly our best DE ever. He looks like a quicker Clowney. This guy portalled from Ga Tech and made himself a 1st rounder

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
Im not joking. Hes in the discussion as possibly our best DE ever. He looks like a quicker Clowney. This guy portalled from Ga Tech and made himself a 1st rounder
Unless Kenard is the 1st pick in the draft, nope.

Oct 8, 2022
Unless Kenard is the 1st pick in the draft, nope.

Man I love Clowney so this isnt a knock at all on him, actually an honor for Kennard to be compared to him, but if we had Kennard for 3 years, would be be as dominant as Clowmey was? What a jackpot transfer land this guy has been

Reactions: HI Cock1

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
Man I love Clowney so this isnt a knock at all on him, actually an honor for Kennard to be compared to him, but if we had Kennard for 3 years, would be be as dominant as Clowmey was? What a jackpot transfer land this guy has been
I asked a question in the game thread, "Why wasn't Kennard so dominant in the ACC?" There's a culture piece here... and the fact that we have a 5* guy at the other end. Taking nothing away from Kennard, who is minting $$$ this year, he's not as dominant as Clowney.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
I think Melvin Ingram and Javon Kinlaw would have something to say about that, but he is definitely disruptive, right up there with those guys.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login