Is Oklahoma's Zac Selmon

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
about to be our next AD. Could be gaining steam. Stay tuned.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He looks like he's about 24 years old. But he's got a good resume and a very good family tree. I think I could get on board with this hire.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That is a series they are putting out making the case for various people. He is probly the 6th one

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He heard we the farm league for the big league AD. He wants that UGA job in the future

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I talked with someone last night at a holiday party who is very connected politically and academically at State. He isn’t a big athletics guy but more of a casual observer. He told me not to be surprised if Vic Schaefer is named our next AD. He said that Vic had been on campus and interviewed multiple times, not once but multiple times in the last two weeks. That’s hard for me to believe in the middle of basketball season but this guy usually knows what he is talking about.

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
I talked with someone last night at a holiday party who is very connected politically and academically at State. He isn’t a big athletics guy but more of a casual observer. He told me not to be surprised if Vic Schaefer is named our next AD. He said that Vic had been on campus and interviewed multiple times, not once but multiple times in the last two weeks. That’s hard for me to believe in the middle of basketball season but this guy usually knows what he is talking about.
peyton manning what GIF by Gatorade

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
Was Blair with the players?***

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
It's definitely going to be him or Chris Lemonis.***

patdog

May 28, 2007
Good lord. It would be a typical small minded Mississippi State thing to do though.

Reactions: Perd Hapley

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
No offense to you, your friend isn’t connected or just making stuff up. Vic hasn’t interviewed and won’t be the next AD

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Good lord. It would be a typical small minded Mississippi State thing to do though.

Yes it would. And it wouldn’t be the least bit surprising. The big money guys at MSU have always preferred familiarity when making these hires, because they like having a comfort level when dealing with the guy who will do their bidding. That’s how Templeton stuck around for so long, how we got Cohen and Stricklin, etc.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login