Is than any greater love for all things Polk and Raffo than that of KB21?

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
1. He thinks Polk has every right to name his successor.

2. He thinks mark johnson, who had turned into Polk at Tex A&M should be considered strongly.

3. He doesn't want Dan McDonnell b/c he doesn't want any coach that has ever been at ole miss. Someone might want to clue him in that we named our baseball field after a coach that had been at ole miss.

And was that you that posted the stat about KY's recruiting?

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
certifiable nutjob. i haven't read genespage since probably 02, but isn't he the one that was in med school? if so, lord have mercy on the person that gets himas a doctor. i could be totally mistaking him for some other nutjob over there, however.

KingBarkus

May 1, 2006
I worry about some of these people, the ones that love Polk more than MSU baseball, winning championships, etc. There are some this morning that must be in such as state of depression they may need counseling. Guard the tall buildings in Starkville...swan dives imminent.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
8Dog said:
3. He doesn't want Dan McDonnell b/c he doesn't want any coach that has ever been at ole miss. Someone might want to clue him in that we named our baseball field after a coach that had been at ole miss.

</p>That is such a stupid mentality. Who cares where he coached? Someone might want to tell people like this that one of our most famous baseball fans went to Ole Miss. Should we not want Grisham to give us money since he was associated with Ole Miss and lives in Oxford?

OMlawdog

Feb 27, 2008
But I agree with KB21, MSU certainly doesn't need Dan McDonnell. We all know he would simply be a sleeper cell, and a puppet of Chancellor Khayat.

Whatever MSU does, hiring Dan McDonnell is the last thing they need to do. All he has done is turn Ole Miss from a laughing stock of a baseball program into a Top 20 Baseball program in a state that was once dominated by MSU, and then when given his own team in another Baseball laughing stock, he ended up going to Omaha in his first year. So whatever happens, don't trust this Ole Miss guy, because you know he would end up turning MSU into a laughing stock in the SEC, based on his coaching history, that should be plain to see by any fan.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
he asked me to meet him under the stands at a football game one time. He's crazy, gay or both.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
that Cohen has what it takes b/c he hasn't made enough SEC tourneys for Hubs liking. Nevermind the fact that he's coaching the equivalent of Vandy football if not worse and took them to an SEC title in 06, hosted a regional in 06 and is widely considered one of the top hitting coaches in the country....AT KENTUCKY. He has them in the Top 15 this year.

Does anyone know how many regionals KY had been to before Cohen got there? The answer is four. FOUR!!!

Yeah, I don't want this guy.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
hub just finds a few pro-status quo, pro-Polk stats to throw out without further discussion and ignores the rest of, as PatDog says, this shitastic 7 year return.

He dismissed KY's SEC title, saying he'd rather go to Omaha. Me too, but regular season accomplishments say a ton about what you are doing with the program.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
....based on your excellent use of the word "shitastic". Well done.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login