Is that wool?

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Ya wanna talk about wool ? If we beat OM I will have to get sheared because I will be extra wooly about next year.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I continue to be amazed how they haven’t been completely cancelled.
I do wonder how they've been able to keep 'Ole Miss' and 'Rebels' unless they have some explanation as to why they aren't racist.

I've also wondered why they didn't replace Col Reb with the same guy, but with like a seer sucker suit or something, the southern genteel look or whatever. That way they keep their mascot, and were woke at the same time. Sure it's a white man, but I mean they are still the Ole Miss Rebels. I don't see the point in cancelling one thing and not the other, but whatever.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
dawgstudent, this post brings up a question. Apparently the OP has a picture in the post. I've used 2 different browsers and like Stevie Wonder, I can't see ****. This has been happening more and more lately, posts that have pictures that don't show up for me. What's changed for me? I can see the photo dorndawg posted of the wall, I can see the Oshkosh overall one, see all the avatars, but increasingly it seems that I can't see some photos and usually its in the OP?
Another example is the thread that was about "wonder if Football Scoop will be all over this?" I can't see anything there either.

Edited: I may have figured part of it out, those are both Tweets apparently according to the IP address or whatever the title at the top of the post is called. But still, why wouldn't I see those?

Are you at work? Social media gets blocked on my work computer so I don't see pics from tweets like this.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login