It’s 35-0… No reason for the starters to play much more

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
My thoughts exactly. Starters need to be on the bench second half. And maybe tonight's game will be a slugfest that takes every ounce of energy out of OM

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Last thing we need is a targeting call in the 2H of this game, or someone getting a concussion.
Would love to see Sawyer takes some reps with the first team though. Maybe start gradually pullin' other offensive starters as the game moves along? Or is that a stupid question / suggestion coming from someone like me whose never played or coached football? I Definitely wanna see some 2nd team D immediately.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Who’s our strength and conditioning coach? Seems like under Jomo we had guys going down throughout the game all the time. No need to push our luck at this point with Eggbowl coming.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Told you guys earlier this week, won’t surprise me at all if we see Rogers play until the last possession. Then we’ll bring in Sawyer or maybe Lovertich since it’s senior day

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Y’all act like you have never looked at a box score from Leach’s previous teams. His QBs played about 99% of the snaps EVERY year.

anthony Gordon had over 5000 passing yards. You don’t get there by letting the scrubs play.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
He's standing by people that don't look as pale. He looks like someone on steroids for illness...puffy, pale, weak.... coughing on the sideline earlier
All I’m saying is that if you can diagnose him based on this broadcast you have a gift! I cough a lot. Acid reflux. Allergies. Otherwise great health.

Aug 22, 2012
All I’m saying is that if you can diagnose him based on this broadcast you have a gift! I cough a lot. Acid reflux. Allergies. Otherwise great health.
Fair enough. He's sounded like **** all year. Maybe allergies. He's low energy so maybe the season has weighed on him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login