It’s been a fun last 13 seasons…

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Who would have thought a team with 20 returning starters would absolutely suck this bad.

State has scored 23 points in its last 12 quarters. Twenty damn three!!!
And the talking heads said Kentucky had given up 123 points in their last 3 games. Yes, that is how bad this team is. LSU then this. The experiment with Arnett is over as far as I'm concerned. He has taken a 9-4 program and driven it into a ditch.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I think it would be an improvement too. I feel sorry for these players. I wish they would can Brock Arnept Friend McBath and Schmidt. Knox knows how to be interim coach.
What about the wunderkind Barbay? You want him kept???

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Where I messed up was thinking talent and experience would help overcome coaching inexperience in the early season and coaching would get better. Obviously, it did not.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I'm also shocked by this. Obviously a good coach can make players better. I am amazed at how bad coaching can kill a program this quickly. They have made our good veteran players completely ineffective at every level. These guys deserved better.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Who would have thought a team with 20 returning starters would absolutely suck this bad.

The offense has looked dead all year, with the exception of the South Carolina game.

Reactions: CroomDawg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
You have a first year head coach that is over his skis and mid major OC that lost a 4 year starting SEC QB to injury and replaced him with a guy who couldn't start at at Vandy and are now down to a 3 star true freshman QB who was obviously not ready to play yet.... And next week we play the jizguzzling, crew cut having, bedazzled overall wearing tools from Buc-ee land.

I'm not watching anymore. That's going to be too much masochism even for me.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Where I messed up was thinking talent and experience would help overcome coaching inexperience in the early season and coaching would get better. Obviously, it did not.
I bought into the hire on the idea that the defense would continue to be as strong as it had been recently and that if offensive changes were gonna be made that we would do some homework and find the right guy. We clearly didn't.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
The staff selections were puzzling at best. Actually a bit on the lazy side with defaulting to mostly Mullen guys. They all did well at MSU but that seems like a lifetime ago. Arnett hit the easy button instead of getting fresh - and innovative - faces to come in.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

Are there any folks left who will say that we will still have a chance against ole miss because they aren’t that good either? I’m not crowning them world beaters, but we might have the worst odds in the last 20 years of beating them. Hell, at this point I hope we show a pulse against USM.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
The staff selections were puzzling at best. Actually a bit on the lazy side with defaulting to mostly Mullen guys. They all did well at MSU but that seems like a lifetime ago. Arnett hit the easy button instead of getting fresh - and innovative - faces to come in.
0 for about 35 now

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Hard to say. Wasn't really much of a fan but I'm not sure he is worthy of a lot of blame. A better offensive line and keep the HC our of his ear he might be ok ?? Idk. But I would of course let my new head coach bring in whoever he wanted. He is making the meal he can buy the groceries

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Are there any folks left who will say that we will still have a chance against ole miss because they aren’t that good either? I’m not crowning them world beaters, but we might have the worst odds in the last 20 years of beating them. Hell, at this point I hope we show a pulse against USM.
I feel like it's going to be very similar to 2008.

Simmer

Jun 21, 2013
Hard to say. Wasn't really much of a fan but I'm not sure he is worthy of a lot of blame. A better offensive line and keep the HC our of his ear he might be ok ?? Idk. But I would of course let my new head coach bring in whoever he wanted. He is making the meal he can buy the groceries
It's time to clean house.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If Will is really out for the season, I’m not sure that Wright can be expected to score even against Southern Miss. There’s a good chance that he will throw a Pick 6.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login