It’s over. It’s done…

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
There is no more debate. Just bag it. The only major point left is that we cannot Mississippi State up this coaching hire. We can’t. We have to Mullen it or at least Sherrill it. We can’t Croom it or Moorehead it or Arnett it. We can’t even Bellard it for Christ sake. If you don’t want to spend the money, or if you don’t want to be as intelligent or as maverick as the head football coach hire at MSU requires, then you just don’t care. That’s it.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
I’m worried about the hire. This program is a raging dumpster fire right now.
(That doesn’t mean I’m reluctant to make a change)
You should be worried. We all should be. Byrne is a shark. He made a shark hire. Mullen. Is Selmon a shark? I guess we’ll find out.

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Please don’t hire a retread. We need someone with experience, yes… but we also need someone who can energize the team and fanbase.

Reactions: vandaldawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Glad the rest of you came. I don’t know who will be the best candidate. I just hope that we don’t get in a hurry. We understandably did that last year but we were in a situation NO ONE had been in before. We just want to calmly evaluate our needs as a program. We may want to consult with successful programs that are on a similar “level“ as we are financially.

We just need to announce our intentions Monday.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
May get roasted, really don't care... Bob Stoops. And Will can come back and run the Air Raid one more year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login