It doesn't fit the we suck misery narrative ......

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
But Arizona just knocked off #11 Oregon State. Back to back ranked wins for Arizona. I've said all along that was a good win for us.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
But Arizona just knocked off #11 Oregon State. Back to back ranked wins for Arizona. I've said all along that was a good win for us.
What narrative? We suck. No agenda, no prejudice, no narrative. We suck, a blind man could see it. We haven't been this poorly coached since Croom possibly Felker. I admire your hope, I really do, but open your eyes.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
It’s easily our best win, and probably will be when the dust settles on the 2023 season. They’re solid. Their coach deserves a ton of credit for that rebuild.

Reactions: vandaldawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The reason they are rolling now is because they replaced the turnover prone QB de Laura (who a lot of people on this board loved because he was mobile, sound familiar?) with the backup Fafita, who doesn’t turn it over a ton and isn’t reckless with the football. They are undefeated since making the QB switch. The only reason we won that game is because Arizona turned it over five times, with four de Laura INT’s. And we still had to go to OT to do it.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
While true, I’m also not sure how it’s relevant. We had to have 5 takeaways to get to OT at home against a decent Zona team, and we’ve pretty much sucked *** the rest of the season

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
4 INTs, and at home. And we barely won in OT. Got all the breaks. Good win, but doesn’t support your narrative.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Good coach, an
The reason they are rolling now is because they replaced the turnover prone QB de Laura (who a lot of people on this board loved because he was mobile, sound familiar?) with the backup Fafita, who doesn’t turn it over a ton and isn’t reckless with the football. They are undefeated since making the QB switch. The only reason we won that game is because Arizona turned it over five times, with four de Laura INT’s. And we still had to go to OT to do it.
We were the only team he really turned it over against though. Competition wasn’t great but de Laura is 55-89 for 727 yards with 7 TDs and 1 int in his other 3 games

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I just think the PAC 12 is overrated. The media went all in on them since it's the last season and Dion.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Good coach, an

We were the only team he really turned it over against though. Competition wasn’t great but de Laura is 55-89 for 727 yards with 7 TDs and 1 int in his other 3 games
I remember hearing before that game that of de Laura’s 13 INTs last year, 11 were thrown to middle of field. I think 4 of his 5 were middle of field throws against us. He stopped throwing to middle of the field and they came back and took us to overtime. We were very lucky they didn’t make that change any earlier in that game.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
I remember hearing before that game that of de Laura’s 13 INTs last year, 11 were thrown to middle of field. I think 4 of his 5 were middle of field throws against us. He stopped throwing to middle of the field and they came back and took us to overtime. We were very lucky they didn’t make that change any earlier in that game.
Yeah our lbers hid the ineptitude of our secondary somewhat that game.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I'm guessing there is now and will be at seasons end a lot of how the 17 did we lose to those guys by the Wildcat faithful.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
We won that game, but it certainly didn’t feel like a “good win” when it finally ended

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I know it says something, but it makes me sad to see that we had a better team than we have right now later in the season. I love to win games, but all I ever ask from a first-year coach is that they improve the team from the beginning to the end of the season. We have significantly regressed.

Reactions: HailStout

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
So to be clear, we are awesome now?
No, but it does mean we do have one quality win. This place reads like we are winless. We are about a 6-6 team, even Vegas thought so at the start of the season. I did too. Now will we actually win six? Time will tell. Some of y'all are reading what you want to into the above statement because it's me. I'm waiting to let things play out before I say what I think about the staff. I have an opinion, but it could change in November.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login