It is past time for Fishwater99 to get the JR treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
or just ban his dumb *** all together. This is supposed to be a sports discussion board and this idiot adds absolutely nothing to the mix. When we win he is hardly anywhere to be found, but when we lose he is on here constantly baiting everyone he can with his stupid *** remarks. I know coach will do the same but at least he will bring something to the table everyone once in awhile. The same cant be said for fishwater

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Last night was ridiculous. The guy has a meltdown every time we lose, but last night was far worse than any previous time. People at the game basically said there was nothing else we could have done aside from hitting our free throws, but dishwater keeps on saying "deny him the ball" and "Stans got outcoached again" even though he didn't even see the game. Either the guy is a complete idiot, he is baiting people, or it's a little of both.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
but damn, leave the guy alone. It's his opinion. One slogan on here is free your mind of all things MSU. Not saying I agree with what he, or anybody else, says. To me, that is what makes this a fun place to go on the web. Being able to be smart or a dickhead. It's your choice. Just don't read what he posts. Ignore him or whatever. I guess I just don't get as riled as some by what some goof puts on a message board. I would be pretty boring here without some people posting. I'm sure I've posted a lot of stupid **** myself, seeing as how I have posted pissed off, drunk, etc. And that's all I got to say about that.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Man that girl in these pictures is unreal. I am hoping you have quite a few more put away

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
while i agree that he was being a little overboard last night, we can't go banning someone everyone time they post something stupid? if that was the case, the board would have about 5 people on here...hell i've said dumb stuff plenty of times.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
There is a difference in making a stupid remark and completely baiting everyone he can with dumbass remarks. I agree you cant ban eveyone that makes a stupid remark shoudnt be banned but thsi idiot brings absoluetly nothing to the table

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
of why I mess with some of you. You cant let it go and let stuff thats said just drive you insane. I'm not sure if he really is a dumbass or just messin around, but to go around whining about it is just pathetic...Hatfield, you and Stormwhiner need to get a sack

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Stormrider81 said:
"Hatfield, you and Stormwhiner need to get a sack"

Says the condom salesman.

</p>by your posts I can tell that you dont need to wear one...no threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login