It was my fault....sorry guys....

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
I attended the game in Lincoln yesterday. I haven't attended an MSU basketball in person since 1996. I jinxed them. Sorry. It was fun to attend the game and I was among the 10 MSU fans (based on maroon clothing I saw), but it was my fault. We have good athletes and can compete but not if we play as poorly as we did in the 2nd half.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I attended the game in Lincoln yesterday. I haven't attended an MSU basketball in person since 1996. I jinxed them. Sorry. It was fun to attend the game and I was among the 10 MSU fans (based on maroon clothing I saw), but it was my fault. We have good athletes and can compete but not if we play as poorly as we did in the 2nd half.
Jimmy Fallon Thumbs Up GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
I take responsibility as well. I have watched every second of each game this season but refused to pay the $10. Just as a heads up, I'll be flying during the Bama game so sorry in advance.

3407Dewey

Jun 4, 2014
Me and my 11 year old were among the 10. First time I’ve seen the Bulldogs in person since 2002.
The good news is: if I jinxed them with my presence, it won’t happen again for another 20 years.

Reactions: SLUdog

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I take responsibility as well. I have watched every second of each game this season but refused to pay the $10. Just as a heads up, I'll be flying during the Bama game so sorry in advance.
Welp. I DID pay the $10, and it was the worst streaming experience I've ever had. I saw very little of the actual game as the computer continually refreshed itself the entire game. Of course, based on the outcome, I wish I had not paid to see it anyway. However, I did pay $10 each day to see the ladies playing in the Tampa tournament. Lady Bulldogs won both games convincingly and the broadcast was worth the $$.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login