IT'S COMING SEPTEMBER 28TH?**

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Pregnant wife was craving Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago. Blew my mind they served beer. It was 10 am but I figured I had to have a Blue Moon on principle. Plus, I'm drinking for 3.

P.S. There was a recall on the Hashbrown Casserole, her specific craving. Service & food were way more subpar for even their standards.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Pregnant wife was craving Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago. Blew my mind they served beer. It was 10 am but I figured I had to have a Blue Moon on principle. Plus, I'm drinking for 3.

P.S. There was a recall on the Hashbrown Casserole, her specific craving. Service & food were way more subpar for even their standards.

My wife loves the hash browns too. She's not pregnant so she's just normal bitchy. I'm a dumplings guy myself. They never disappoint.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
My wife loves the hash browns too. She's not pregnant so she's just normal bitchy. I'm a dumplings guy myself. They never disappoint.
Then you Sir have never had really good homemade chicken and dumplings.
Cracker Barrel has some ok food but C and D’s is not one of those items.

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Truth. But I got it anyway when I last ate at a Cracker Barrel in Tennessee back in late June because Chicken & Dumplings was my second choice selection to this barbecue sundae I had at a locally owned place in Indiana…

View attachment 25372

The barbecue sundae was outstanding.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Feels like your building up expectations you are now never going to meet. I remember the last time the format switched. Did not go over very well.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It's when Ole Miss finds out they are not really as good as they think? Seriously LSU, Arizona and Miss State would all be 4-0 come Monday with their schedule.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Then you Sir have never had really good homemade chicken and dumplings.
Cracker Barrel has some ok food but C and D’s is not one of those items.

I've had good dumplings. Mrs Bite makes excellent dumplings. I don't recall ever having a bad chicken and dumplings. Heck I even like the Sweet Sue Dumplings from a can. My mother was an exceptional cook and her dumplings were excellent but they were an adventure. She cooked her chicken and added everything to the dumplings. Bones, skin, everything, it was like eating doves the night of opening day. You had to be careful biting down because you never knew what was going to be in there.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Ooohhhh! It’s getting close. Only 48 more hours and the veil will be lifted. I’m so excited.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login