It's Tuesday and there's only 16 people signed up for Six Pack Pick 'Em

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
I mean I won't complain about you making it easier for me to win the bell, but go to the sticky post and get signed up.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I mean I won't complain about you making it easier for me to win the bell, but go to the sticky post and get signed up.

No money to gamble with and it's just no fun anymore. Thanks to Brandon and the NIL.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
This is the Yahoo pick-em?

This is against the spread, right?

Once again it is time for us all to overestimate our ability to keep up with a season-long pick 'em contest. Please head on over to https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and search for the "Sixpackspeak 2022" group (Group# 5865, if that helps). Password is "undefeated", as in how the MSU football team has lost no football games in the year of our Lord 2022.

PRIZE UPDATE: The Bellsmith has graciously agreed to award the Pick 'Em winner their very own custom cowbell. A hearty thank you to The Bellsmith for sponsoring...please check him out at https://www.facebook.com/thebellsmith/ to see what he can do for you!

As a reminder, we will pick against the spread using the default Yahoo games, the top 25, and all SEC games. Friday games are included but Thursday games are not, and picks are due five minutes before the start of each game. Contest starts NEXT WEEK (games beginning Friday, September 2). Make your picks and make them count, because we will have no drop weeks. Mercy is for the weak; there is no mercy in this dojo.

If you have any issues signing up, send me a DM and I'll try to help. Good luck!

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Thanks. But Yahoo doesn't have a line posted for about 1/4 of the games currently.

Are those straight up, or will they eventually post a line?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Thanks. But Yahoo doesn't have a line posted for about 1/4 of the games currently.

Are those straight up, or will they eventually post a line?

Those are FCS opponents. Those are always straight up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login