Itt we discuss Tennessee football

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
It’s funny how they think they’re on the brink of winning a NC and becoming a NC level program.
But it’s actually the program that’s holding them back.
Coach after coach after coach. Same results.
7-8 win seasons with one 10 win season sprinkled in.

Reactions: dp rtr
Feb 27, 2023
As a Vol hater - to be fair, they have an severely overrated QB. Sure, he can throw it 90+ yards...but he's inaccurate beyond any pass over 10 yards. The defense looks solid and they can run the ball. Fortunately - having a good QB will make or break a season and it looks like they are a 7-8 win team at best with Milton.

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
After that bullsh*t last year? Holy fvckkkk lmao
Willy, they called delay of game because our linebacker was clapping to get someone’s attention. Don’t get me started on the ******** fair catch, the 3rd down bullsh*t defensive hold etc..Vegas made sure the refs understood the assignment

• Haha
Reactions: BamaMatt11

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Willy, they called delay of game because our linebacker was clapping to get someone’s attention. Don’t get me started on the ******** fair catch, the 3rd down bullsh*t defensive hold etc..Vegas made sure the refs understood the assignment
Cope

Reactions: BamaMatt11

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That is literally against the rules. Is it worse than calling a “pass interference” 40 yards into the return?

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
That is literally against the rules. Is it worse than calling a “pass interference” 40 yards into the return?
Bro, y’all had just lined up. But good victory nonetheless. Joe Milton has the football IQ of a mule. You get him in the red zone, drop into zone coverage and he goes blank. It’s been a problem all season, it’s a miracle we haven’t dropped another game with this moron. Hopefully Nico takes over soon

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Refs just flew a flag on Kool Aid for a play in 2022.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Bro, y’all had just lined up. But good victory nonetheless. Joe Milton has the football IQ of a mule. You get him in the red zone, drop into zone coverage and he goes blank. It’s been a problem all season, it’s a miracle we haven’t dropped another game with this moron. Hopefully Nico takes over soon
When will you tards learn?

IHaveConcepts

May 31, 2023
We knew all this from when he was at Michigan. There is a reason nobody predicted Tennessee to win anything. Everyone knew what kind of offense you’d have now lol.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Yeah Nico go suck also. They think a true freshman go come in at QB and be a world beater.
They paid a high school kid 9 million to sit on the sidelines lol
At least Joe Milton can enter the punt pass and kick contest at his local high school and take home a trophy. He ain’t getting one at UTjr.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
So your defense is your player is stupid and doesn't know the rules?
Does your coach know you can punt on 4th and 1?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
17 penalties last year for 130 yards. UT, who ranked #121 out of 131 teams in penalties, only had 39 yards in penalties. You cannot be serious lmao. That game was one of the most obvious “fixed” jobs in history. In short, cry me a damn River.

BigJonNutz

Aug 2, 2022
17 penalties last year for 130 yards. UT, who ranked #121 out of 131 teams in penalties, only had 39 yards in penalties. You cannot be serious lmao. That game was one of the most obvious “fixed” jobs in history. In short, cry me a damn River.
What would have been the incentive for fixing that game for Tennessee?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They want the winner of Bama/UGA in the SEC championship to be guaranteed a playoff spot
Who is “they”? This is a first for me. A team gets stomped 27-0 in the 2nd half and wants to cry about the “refs” lmao. Keep in mind, Tennessee only had 55 yards in penalties.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Watching a replay of the game now. #44 for UT just full on clubs Roydell Williams in the helmet. No flag. UT just jumped offsides twice in a row- obvious calls there. The kickoff penalty- that is the rule. Heupel knows it too. The defense clapping- you can’t do that either. Seen it called many times this year. Exactly what are the UT fans b*tching about?

LSUTitan88

Sep 1, 2022
That wouldn’t “guarantee” a playoff spot. See my post above. I’m rewatching the game now and fail to see how a team gets stomped 27-0 in the 2nd half but blames it on “refs”.
Umm a one-loss Bama versus an undefeated or one-loss UGA would 100% guarantee a spot for the SEC. There were numerous questionable calls in the second half including an obvious hold that didn't get called on Bama's first TD in the second half.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Umm a one-loss Bama versus an undefeated or one-loss UGA would 100% guarantee a spot for the SEC. There were numerous questionable calls in the second half including an obvious hold that didn't get called on Bama's first TD in the second half.
I just watched that play. Lmao at “obvious hold”. You can take still shots of virtually any play and say “obvious hold”. You’ve got to come with more than that. Since they were so “numerous”, surely you can come up with a list. Were any of them as questionable as a forearm shiver to the Alabama player’s head that didn’t get called?

2nd half:
Tennessee 129 yards, 3.9 yards per play
Alabama 225 yards, 7.0 yards per play

Those damn refs!

By the way, a 1 loss SEC champion Alabama isn’t “guaranteed” anything at this point. You could still have an undefeated Pac12, Big10, Big12, and ACC champion. Do you think a 1 loss SEC champ gets in with the way the SEC has looked this far? Doubtful in that scenario.

LSUTitan88

Sep 1, 2022
I just watched that play. Lmao at “obvious hold”. You can take still shots of virtually any play and say “obvious hold”. You’ve got to come with more than that. Since they were so “numerous”, surely you can come up with a list. Were any of them as questionable as a forearm shiver to the Alabama player’s head that didn’t get called?

2nd half:
Tennessee 129 yards, 3.9 yards per play
Alabama 225 yards, 7.0 yards per play

Those damn refs!

By the way, a 1 loss SEC champion Alabama isn’t “guaranteed” anything at this point. You could still have an undefeated Pac12, Big10, Big12, and ACC champion. Do you think a 1 loss SEC champ gets in with the way the SEC has looked this far? Doubtful in that scenario.
When was the last time there were four undefeated teams?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login