I've given myself over to the Dark Side...

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Start using products in your hair. I really don’t suggest thongs at this transitional period but I’m sure you can find something with fuller coverage that makes you feel pretty.
triumph the insult comic dog conan25 GIF by Team Coco

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
The old gas vs. coal fired grill….the correct answer is always the same. Make sure you have a patio big enough to fit both. And if you don’t, build one, or get a new house.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
and have acquired a gas grill. I've cooked on charcoal my entire grilling career and have used gas once, maybe twice. Any tips/suggestions?
Use it for the quick stuff. No matter what other guys say, it's a great addition to your tools for cooking when you don't have a lot of time. It's also an excellent way for your wife to cook out and make her feel like she's barbecuing. You should know that you will find yourself going back and cooking more and more on charcoal. You'll also eliminate any pellet grills you got for charcoal when you can.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
It's also an excellent way for your wife to cook out and make her feel like she's barbecuing.
Coincidence you mention this, she brought home some chicken breasts for dinner and intended to bake them as usual. I got her to use the new grill and she seemed to enjoy it.

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
More like 5 minutes of prep and 30 minutes of waiting for the coals to get hot. If you're too rushed for that, you're doing something wrong.

Get one of little green propane bottles and one of screw-on torch nozzles. Coals will be ready in under 5 minutes.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login