J. Harbaugh or L. Riley to the BEARS in 2024?

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
I don't see Lincoln Riley sticking around at USC much longer. Especially by the time Phenom QB-J. Lewis graduates from HS! If Caleb wins the Heisman again and the Bears have the 1st pick he could very well leave in a package deal including his Coach in Riley! However, sneaky Jim in my opinion will NOT pass up this offer to coach the Bears!

Feb 27, 2023
Would love to have Jim - but not sure if he's willing to step into the mess of a front office that the Bears have. Lincoln would probably jump just to have a HC opportunity in the league.

As a Bears fan - until they clean house in the front office - they will continue to hire unproven/mediocre HCs. They should have never fired Lovie - but here we are.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
I don't see Lincoln Riley sticking around at USC much longer. Especially by the time Phenom QB-J. Lewis graduates from HS! If Caleb wins the Heisman again and the Bears have the 1st pick he could very well leave in a package deal including his Coach in Riley! However, sneaky Jim in my opinion will NOT pass up this offer to coach the Bears!

Interesting speculation. I can’t imagine either coach actually wanting to wade into such a mess of a team, but some guys enjoy tackling a big challenge.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login