Jackson Arnold

blackjackdog3

Aug 23, 2012
Oklahoma starting QB to begin the season who is now back up would have to consider us at the end of the year you would think.

JDawg13

Dec 10, 2018
He might but I'd rather have Altmyer for next year. If Arnold can't start over their freshman not sure that's someone I'd want out of the portal

Reactions: Dawg1976

JDawg13

Dec 10, 2018
Would be cool with getting both. As long as we can bring in some guys that can elevate the talent on the roster. Seems like the majority of transfer guys we brought in this last cycle were equal to or worse than what we already had

Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
Would be cool with getting both. As long as we can bring in some guys that can elevate the talent on the roster. Seems like the majority of transfer guys we brought in this last cycle were equal to or worse than what we already had
From what I’ve heard it was a wash. There wasn’t much to be had by the time he was getting started. Heard it’ll be different this offseason. We’ve supposedly been talking to some kids

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Shapen potentially returning too. I have a hard time believing we’ll return MVB and Shapen next year. Much less Arnold on top.

I know Lebby really liked Arnold at OU though.

BIGDAWG44

Aug 22, 2012
Yes & he'll be able to retire if what I'm hearing is true. I'm not complaining, we've got pay up.
People can say what they want about the admin but they got everyone on the same page and we have a fat check to throw don come portal season.

check your dm’s

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login