Jacory Whitted

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Much needed. Geode hasn’t impressed me at all. The other guys are just there. The Spivey ordeal hurt us. No, he’s not Gronk, but he was going to be part of the game plan.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm disappointed with Geode too. Unless we just aren't using him. The other guys you really can't expect much from tho.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I'm disappointed with Geode too. Unless we just aren't using him. The other guys you really can't expect much from tho.
He had a terrible terrible game in week 1 and lost some reps this week. I expect we will see less and less of him as the year goes on.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Beat out offers from Auburn, Tenn, Michigan St, Florida, Bama & Tx A&M plus a bunch of others. You don't see that very often at little ole Miss State

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
He had a terrible terrible game in week 1 and lost some reps this week. I expect we will see less and less of him as the year goes on.
Nothing like giving up on your starter after 40 offensive snaps. He missed some blocks, but he made others.
I am only going to worry about the TE after we target one. To my knowledge it hasn't happened yet other than Harmon.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Tbh I can't believe we will continue getting commits like him and Stonka and JJ if we have many games like Saturday. Why come here and block all game ? I don't mind a little more balance but that was not balanced and was actually pretty dumb in the second half. 1.9 yards a run is nothing to rely on

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Nothing like giving up on your starter after 40 offensive snaps. He missed some blocks, but he made others.
I am only going to worry about the TE after we target one. To my knowledge it hasn't happened yet other than Harmon.
This is just hearsay but I read elsewhere that he graded out worse than anyone on the offense after game one.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login