James Spann extended forecast weather alert...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yeah, it's going to be stormy here in Mississippi tonight and tomorrow but it looks like it may be cold during Christmas week...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
As much as I can force myself, I have been watching this We've had tornadoes here in Texas , and OK this morning. Biggest threat today is gonna be in Louisiana and like you said in your neck of the woods tonight and tomorrow

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Not even close. If the guy from Tupelo takes off his coat and he’s wearing suspenders, someone is about to loose a trailer. You ain’t seen drama til it storms in NE Ms.
So he copies James Spann who has been doing the coat off and suspenders thing for at least 30 years.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
James Spann. King of "We are all going to die" weather people.
******** !!
He’s one of these best to ever do it and has probably saved countless lives.
He even says he’s not on the air to scare people but to get them to respect the weather situation they’re in that he’s informing people about.

Feb 12, 2013
James Spann. King of "We are all going to die" weather people.

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
The best way to start a fight in Alabama: be critical of James Spann.
It's odd to me how famous he is when he only covers about 1/4 of the state. My weatherman is Rich Thomas. A locally known expert on snow. Preferably the kind from Columbia.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Not even close. If the guy from Tupelo takes off his coat and he’s wearing suspenders, someone is about to loose a trailer. You ain’t seen drama til it storms in NE Ms.
Hey now, lay off my man Matt. When he goes full French cuffs there's going to be some houses involved too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login