Jamil Burroughs

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Old washed up Saban’s losing control along with his mind
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Reactions: Man_A_War

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Again, you’re not sticking it to anybody. Rather just making yourself come off as an insufferable dbag and that’s putting it lightly. Saban is still the king like it or not. Also seek professional help.
The King of what? Getting his old azz kicked, by the way LSU & TENNESSEE says hi
Happy Dance GIF by National Women's Soccer League

Hughfreezeburnerphone

Jun 29, 2022
The King of what? Getting his old azz kicked, by the way LSU & TENNESSEE says hi
Happy Dance GIF by National Women's Soccer League's Soccer League
yea UT has beaten Bama as many times as UGA has in the last decade and a half.. when was the last time UGA played a true road game in front of 95-100k fans and a decent team? I'll wait.. and yes King of CFB. Kirby is great, but still has to beat Nick a few more times to get the crown.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
yea UT has beaten Bama as many times as UGA has in the last decade and a half.. when was the last time UGA played a true road game in front of 95-100k fans and a decent team? I'll wait.. and yes King of CFB. Kirby is great, but still has to beat Nick a few more times to get the crown.
Making excuses like your boy sweet Willy, suck it @Bigwilly64

Hughfreezeburnerphone

Jun 29, 2022
Still making excuses for losing on the road to Tennessee and LSU
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Came up short, it happens. You should know it's happened to your team 6/7 times they've played Bama. Still dodging the question I asked you.. can't even understand a question you muppet? Or just don't want to?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Came up short, it happens. You should know it's happened to your team 6/7 times they've played Bama. Still dodging the question I asked you.. can't even understand a question you muppet? Or just don't want to?
Take the L and move along my guy
Make It Rain Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Hughfreezeburnerphone

Jun 29, 2022
National Championship Football GIF by University of Georgia
Still hurts doesn’t it?
nah not really. It'd been what 40 years? congrats on the win and being arguably the worst sports fan and lowest IQ person on the on3 msg boards, quite an accomplishment really..

when was the last time UGA played a true road game in front of 95-100k fans and a decent team? I'll wait.. btw still waiting for an answer

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
nah not really. It'd been what 40 years? congrats on the win and being arguably the worst sports fan and lowest IQ person on the on3 msg boards, quite an accomplishment really..

when was the last time UGA played a true road game in front of 95-100k fans and a decent team? I'll wait.. btw still waiting for an answer
Dude you’re so phucken butthurt, but keep throwing insults you piece of shiit, I couldn’t care less about the last time UGA played a true road game, this is all I care about BIITCH
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

MexDawg

Sep 26, 2022
In present day America the University of Alabama is at or near the top of the college football world. Congratulations, on something positive.
Meanwhile the State of Alabama sits #49 among our 50 states in every meaningful measurement of modern life.
Income, education, life expectancy, incarcerations. Everything that characterizes a successful society finds good ol' Bama at the bottom of America. Saved only by your neighbor and brethren in futility, Mississippi.
Alabama, where the rejects call home.
Roll Tide.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login