Jamont going pro? Article says he's still thinking about it.......We shall see.........

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Jamont going pro? Article says he's still thinking about it.......We shall see.........

I'm sure he'll test the waters, and if the season ended today he would probably come back. A lot of it is going to depend on how he plays in the postseason.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012

it will be a surprise if he returns next year

hotdigitydog

May 21, 2007

<font face="sans-serif">here and other boards have been saying since the start of the season that "his mind is made up" and that he won't be back. Well, this article pretty much refutes that. According to the article:
</font>
<font face="Verdana"><font color="#FF0000">He says he thinks he'll come back and that scenario will be more likely if the Bulldogs don't play deep into the tournament.</font>

</font><font face="sans-serif">Personally, I think he should come back. Unless he dramatically improves his outside shot, he doesn't have a shot at the NBA. he'll just be another MSU casualty playing in Europe or Israel.........</font>

WillemWallace

Feb 20, 2008

I think he's gone.

Badon

Jun 12, 2006

...but something tells me Jamoney doesn't use that kind of logic.

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006

He ought to go ahead and start earning cash, even if it is overseas.</p>

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

back in 05 when he was a freshman, i would have never figured him to be a 4 year player.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007

[b said:
Optimus[/b] Prime 4]

He ought to go ahead and start earning cash, even if it is overseas.</p>

</p>I disagree, he should come back and help our young dawgs and earn himself some more awards.
No way he plays point guard in the NBA, Europe and Asia, he better learn some foreign languages.

G

Goat Holder

lead us on a deep run like Dontae, skyrocket his stock, become an NBA star therefore donating millions to Rick, the coach who "taught him to be a man", thus impressing and at the same time opening the door for Scotty Hopson, who takes his spot, assuring no ego controversies between the 2 ball-hogs, and Hopson, Hansbro, Stewart, Osby, Varnado and Co. take us to the National Title in 2009, Hopson goes pro after one year, and we get any recruit we want because we're bigger than North Carolina.

That's the way it will happen.

TBonewannabe

Mar 3, 2008

hurmph, hurmph, hurmph. Now where is my ping pong paddle?

Mar 18, 2007

He should come back and get, at least, that much closer to earning some kind of degree(no clue on his major, probably PE)... Anyway, I don't ever really see him making it in the league, so going over seas for a few years and making some baby cash is stupid... Why not at least come back and get another year of free education and work your *** off to get to the NBA... And who knows what this team could do with him next year...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login