Jans Press Conference....

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I think we handle Arkansas. They have not been good this year and suck in Starkville historically. Their only two wins in The Hump since 2000 were against Rick Ray, and even those were close games.

Play how we’ve played the last two games and we win by double digits.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I think we handle Arkansas. They have not been good this year and suck in Starkville historically. Their only two wins in The Hump since 2000 were against Rick Ray, and even those were close games.

Play how we’ve played the last two games and we win by double digits.
Talk about a meltdown. Arkansas football was a disaster, and they couldn’t fire him because of that amazing set of tits.

Arkansas basketball unanimous preseason number 3 or 4 NCAA seed, won’t make the tourney…MIGHT not make the NIT. It’s a gay program. The positive is you can put down 100 bucks today and you will win 300k if Arkansas wins the national championship.

What is in store for baseball?

Reactions: eckie1

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Talk about a meltdown. Arkansas football was a disaster, and they couldn’t fire him because of that amazing set of tits.

Arkansas basketball unanimous preseason number 3 or 4 NCAA seed, won’t make the tourney…MIGHT not make the NIT. It’s a gay program. The positive is you can put down 100 bucks today and you will win 300k if Arkansas wins the national championship.

What is in store for baseball?
Regardless of their problems this year, I’d take Musselman 10 times out of 10 over Jans.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Regardless of their problems this year, I’d take Musselman 10 times out of 10 over Jans.
Musselman’s winning percentage at Arkansas is 66%. Jans at State is 64%. If you swap them where they are coaching, Jans would no doubt have the edge.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login